I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
If I remember correctly the homebrew one had internet play and without stupid friend codes...

You´re right, but this one is much better, I think TettaDS didn´t have neither touchscreen controls nor the option tu use the DS in a vertical position.
unsure.gif

I´ve been playing this game for like an hour and so far it´s great,it´s really stylish but it feels a little flat after the Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle League experience
tongue.gif
-I need some cute characters on the screen-.

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country

SAMP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Great Music, Awesome gameplay with the touch screen, definitely the best puzzle game EVER! 10/10

Hooray, download play works well
grog.gif
!! , i have m3 simply (also an ez-4 LDX
wink.gif
)

rcxAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You´re right, but this one is much better, I think TettaDS didn´t have neither touchscreen controls nor the option tu use the DS in a vertical position.Â
unsure.gif
Actually, TettatDS does have touch screen play. However, I still used the d-pad.. I think I'm too used to playing it on the SNES. I'm not used to the touch screen interface enough to pull off timed chain reactions. My hand also obscures my view, making it even more difficult to pull of chain reactions. ("skill chains" as the SNES version called them)

But at any rate, I absolutely loved Tetris Attack on the SNES! It was probably one of my favourite SNES games. I can't wait to try this on the DS. This and Puzzle Bobble have got to be my two favourite puzzle games.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf is with this game?
i played endless mode
pick hard level

and played... and played.. and played... NONSTOP!
the thing is so slow and damn easy! i kept on racking up points and i dont think i'll ever die if i kept on playing!!
is this the way its supposed to be played??

i think i got til level 18 til i said f it, i'm bored of this then shut my DS

Kamakazie

Trophies
Website
www.kamakazie.net
XP
Country
United States
wtf is with this game?
i played endless mode
pick hard level

and played... and played.. and played... NONSTOP!
the thing is so slow and damn easy! i kept on racking up points and i dont think i'll ever die if i kept on playing!!
is this the way its supposed to be played??

i think i got til level 18 til i said f it, i'm bored of this then shut my DS

Not really... VS mode is what makes this game amazing. Go hop online and challenge some random people.

And if its the same as the past games in the series, Puzzle mode should prove to be extremely taxing after the initial levels
smile.gif

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
looks like a great game - ive just got the snes version too - time to see what all the fuss is about (thanks for the translations too - puzzle mode here i come!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free