DS #0168: Mario Kart DS (U)

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they said that and have begun working on getting said game to work..

Would be funny if that was the case thus causing a delay by a week (since it's been said that the new firmware is supposed to be out mid-november)

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello,
I have a G6 2Gbit and flashme V5 but i just get the white screen
frown.gif
. How did you do when it worked with G6?

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Right i attempted to set this up with my lynksys router in wep mode no joy in fact after entering wep key ssid and then hitting test connection i had to reboot my ds as it got stuck in a loop will try again later today

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Stop preaching about how playing this rom would be bad. We don't need that kind of crap. Pirating any game is bad. Anyway a mario game would make more money than the average game, so if anything pirating this is better than pirating a small released game like any of the other DS titles (Phoenix Wright, Trama Centre).

Hopefully we can get the rom to work on flash carts. I want to try it before I buy. The GBA Mario Kart wasn't that great.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm for those mentioning the g6, i thought that the g6 had all of its nds savs sent to the cart???? so... in order to save nds games you have to save onto the nds card in the passme even on a g6?????

can someone elaborate on this for me plz??

ty

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
hehe
smile.gif

I did like Mario Kart Super Circuit. So bad, I don't own it anymore, and I can't find it on stores, and it has big slowdowns with the Supercard... Here are my favorite MKs :

1. Mario Kart 64
2. Mario Kart SC
2. ex aequo Super Mario Kart
4. Mario Kart Double Dash (baaaad)

BUT I do think Super Mario Kart is the best (but not my favorite), and I think MKDS will be better even, from what I saw when I played it @ a french video-game expo...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.