DS#0010: Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends (J)

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Well ive got a xgt2 2005 and a passme on the way dont know how long it will take to get to me but as soon as i test i will let everyone know ima be pissed at the people who said it is exactly the same and will work if it doesnt.
In fact they should buy it all off me as a matter of principle lol!!!

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well ive got a xgt2 2005 and a passme on the way dont know how long it will take to get to me but as soon as i test i will let everyone know ima be pissed at the people who said it is exactly the same and will work if it doesnt.
In fact they should buy it all off me as a matter of principle lol!!!

If you install it exactly the same way as a NeoFlash, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised...
yaynds.gif

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
thanx for pointing that out missed that on page 2 of this thread. Considering of got xgt2 2005 and passme on order that really makes my day.
I would like to shoot the people who were naysaying and giving me kittens shame on you!!!
lecture.gif

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey Guys..
This is my first post here and im glad to be a part of the community
biggrin.gif

Nintendogs looks cool, im always keen to try something fresh and new. Just need my hardware now.

Did any of you's buy the 1gbit xg2turbo? i cant seem to find it in stock anywhere, maybe i aint looking in the right spots.

BTW: keep em comin GST
bow.gif

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Try www.winsunx.com...I've used them personally in the last and Lei is a great guy and very helpful. It's working out of Macau, so shipping could easily be like $20.00...but retail prices are lower than most places I've seen.
By the way I believe this Nintendogs rom is the only such rom to use this type of save file...so you'd basically be using a Nintendogs cart to save this rom...or I could be totally wrong.
laugh.gif

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the quick reply dude, Ill check the site out now
smile.gif

Your right with Nintendogs, Were going to have to wait for another game to come out with a 2mbit eeprom. Or updated software that supports saving directly to the flash cart.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got this off the NeoFlash forums but yes this game will crash when it tries to auto save. In short for this game to work properly you need an original DS cart with a 2mb save, so far the only known games which a save of this size are all three versions of Nintendogs (duh) and Daigasso! Band Brothers.
The original poster also thinks either NFSU2 or Asphalt may also have a 2mb save.

Apparently there's video evidence of Nintendogs running fine here.

Original Thread.

smile.gif

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
vate usner and shady chocobo i can confirm that passme and xg2t 2005 will indeed play ds roms.
As i now have them both and am sitting here playing feel the magic next time you give advise or comment please make sure u are well informed and have your facts right.
As you almost caused me to cancel my order which would have been of great inconvenience to me so remember think b4 u chat stink!!!

ps: Does anyone know save size of nfs on ds yet cause if its 2 meg im gonna trade all my games in and buy it as boot cart

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Herbinator, do you do something special with the neo power kit or with the patches?
Because I had my nintendo ds with flash me and a xg2 turbo 512M and the dumps didn't work.
Then I read that with the passme should work then I bought one to lynx that I just received and I have tried and It's the same , always white screens.
I have tried with all the diferent dumps the oldest and the newest and it's the same.
And it's weird because in nds mode the neo power kit recognizes the name of the rom properly and the size and doesn't put any loader but nothing.
I have tried with the metroid demo and rayman originals but nothing.
Maybe there is a difference that I cannot find.

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi m8 sorry to hear your having problems firstly try and get hold of some other roms and test.
Also rejig ur passme make sure the pins on the pass me are definitely touching the pijns on ur original ds cart.
I havent done anything special the way u have flashed ur roms seems just the same way as i have done mine m8.
I c ur in uk im in Coventry ur welcome to pop down to mine and we'll test ur passme out on my cart good luck m8

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your answer herbinator
I think the passme is working properly because it start with the nintendo screen and then the white screens, instead the flasme starts without the nintendo screen.
I have got different dumps, I'm trying now drill spirits (the name of the rom is DRILLSPIRITS in the neo power kit, I imagine it's the the right rom).
I live in Brighton if one day I go to coventry I would like to meet you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf