DS #0002: Wario Ware Touched! (U)

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,813
  • Replies Replies 37
Indeed it is. As long as the next two dumps are neither Feel the Magic or Pac-Pix I'll be happy!Â
laugh.gif
Â
wacko.gif


Not a fan of Pac-Pix? I'd like to see some import dumps though like Nintendogs even if I don't plan on buying a NeoFlash (at least the current generation of it).

No! So far I already own SM64DS, Metroid FH, Wario Ware Touched!, Pac-Pix and Feel the Magic!
laugh.gif


You happy with Pac Pix then? Or you do you think some of us were over praising it?
 
LOL now gorilla went from capping the first letter to making the first letter lower case and the rest caps!! wooo!! oh but hopefully Golden Sun doesn't think I'm bashing their release
unsure.gif
cos I'm not. Wario Ware is suppose to be a kewl game, I don't own this one though. Just was waiting for different games to come out.
 
miketh2005 said:
Pyrrho said:
Good news indeed. Now we'll have to wait for a good emulator. Let's see who's first: Dualis or iDeaS.

Just get a flashcard, they aren't that expensive.


You're an idiot. Why the f*ck would you revive a 3 and a half year old topic?

I hate people like you.

Read the rules, dummy.
QUOTE
Avoid bumping (reviving) old or new topics; they'll be replied to when they're replied to.
 
miketh2005 said:
oh, didnt see the date XD

How can you not see the date? Let alone the topic title...

"Hmmm, game 0002... we're on game 3161... This can't be that old!"

Sheesh, telling people to get a flash card three years ago... Everyone and their dog here has one by now.

P.S. Post 2000
biggrin.gif
 
OK, he got the point, but leave it now!..
No need for further offtopic and flaming..
tongue.gif


EDIT: hankchill, you could spend your 2000th post a bit better, don't you think?!
laugh.gif



(actually, when I think about it, no, this was the perfect opportunity, you pwn n00bs
wink.gif
)
 
Toni Plutonij said:
OK, he got the point, but leave it now!..
No need for further offtopic and flaming..
tongue.gif


EDIT: hankchill, you could spend your 2000th post a bit better, don't you think?!
laugh.gif



(actually, when I think about it, no, this was the perfect opportunity, you pwn n00bs
wink.gif
)

It should have said "are you shitting me?", though.
 

Site & Scene News