Hacking Drive sleeps after 10-15min of play

TheMagicMan

A Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While Using USB Loader Gx, If I pause the game and leave it for a while and then load something new(Like going to another area), the game hangs. This is probably most likely because the drive goes to sleep(The light on it turns off so I know it went to sleep). Is there anyway to fix this? I tried to use Seagate Manager to set sleep mode to never, but it didn't seem to help much. I'm on a vWii if that helps and have a Seagate drive model SRD00F1, trying to play Skyward Sword.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to disable hdd sleep mode in the wiiu settings

1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Data Management
3. Hold the D-Pad Down
4. Keep down pressed and now also Hold + and -
5. Change Setting to sleep mode off.

TheMagicMan

A Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to disable hdd sleep mode in the wiiu settings

1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Data Management
3. Hold the D-Pad Down
4. Keep down pressed and now also Hold + and -
5. Change Setting to sleep mode off.

Ok I'll try that now. Also, is it possible to load usb loader gx with the hard drive plugged in? I always have to unplug it otherwise is hangs at initializing the USB.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ok I'll try that now. Also, is it possible to load usb loader gx with the hard drive plugged in? I always have to unplug it otherwise is hangs at initializing the USB.
Don't know as I don't use USB loader gx so hopefully someone else can answer that for you

TheMagicMan

A Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know as I don't use USB loader gx so hopefully someone else can answer that for you

Out of curiosity, what do you specifically use?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nevermind, I was gonna ask because I like Wiiflow but it wasn't working for me. Strangely enough now it recognizes my HDD.
Well looks like I spoke too soon becuase on loading a game in Wiiflow it just returns me to the Homebrew Channel.

Last edited by TheMagicMan,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like every time I change hard drives I have to switch between wiiflow and USB loadergx. Some drives work better with different programs me thinks

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally always used CFG loader both on my wii and wii u and never had any issues, whereas other loaders had some issues. Try that and see how you like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNGI1dI-e8&pp=ygUbU3BhY2ViYWxscyBsdWdnYWdlIHBhc3N3b3Jk