Gaming Dragonball Raging Blast items question

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be a noob question but how do you buy items? like in budokai 3 theres a shop but i dont see one at the menu... also what does the dlc character packs do? i dont think they give u the chracter to play as casue when i downloaded them i didnt have any extra chracters

zapoqx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.raptr.com
XP
Country
United States
I can answer this.
Items are for the most part unlocked via different aspects:
Story Mode completions
Tournaments
The Tower stuff
etc

The Tournaments for the most part is your main completion. The Tower will have dragonballs you slowly earn by having a secret fight come up.

The Character DLC packs are in the DLC character selection area. All they are are different aspects of the Story of characters for different strengths like Krillin before the Freeza saga, Gohan before/during Freeza saga as well as the Gohan after freeza saga, the different strengths of Fat Buu... etc. They always have the items and such associated with them whether you have access to them or not which is a plus in the sense that if you go online, you could use those if you don't have all the items you want.

In the end, they aren't extra characters.

EDIT: Apologies if I got the tower name wrong. I haven't played in a while mostly because I was doing the stars collecting and I am almost done. That is another thing I forgot to mention:
The only thing you technically can "Buy" is through star collecting. The First time you beat any story mission, you can re-do the mission with the newly accessed Star completions. 1 star is always consistent in that you have to beat it on "hard mode." The other 2 stars are acquired through different means and varies from mission to mission. Example:
Make a throw the first attack.
Do that at the start of the battle and you will acquire that star as long as you win the battle too. You don't have to get them all in one shot. Some are more difficult than others to acquire in one shot. Example:
Complete mission in Hard Mode
Complete all story attacks (Those things that pop up telling you to do a certain move at a certain time)
Do not use Ultimate Attacks

That set is usually a 2 times minimal to attain just because that the story attacks may usually consist in getting an Ultimate attack done. Sometimes this can be countered by doing enough damage before the ultimate attacks pop up. I think one mission was you couldn't do any energy attacks and the one under it you couldn't do Ultimate Attacks meaning if you wanted to do it all in one shot, any super that was just a physical rush attack would work, but other than that, you couldn't even use a ki shot.

zapoqx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.raptr.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh and I just remembered...
The money that I looked at in a snapshot today, I forgot that basically the "buy" is for equipping when you are customizing your character. When you go to the character customization area, choose any character, go into one of the custom slots, and when you want to use a piece that is unlocked, you may have to "buy" it. There is an option I think you bring up a menu for. Then when you go in, you have access to a few more areas to buy.

Sorry, as I said again, its been a while for me to play it and I really should get back into it, but right now, I'm concentrated on Blur
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Worst would be getting a DRM rootkit from using audio CDs and then Sony getting sued.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Least I can throw the nvme at neighbors now
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    get a 2 TB NVMe from amazon, return the fucked one, get replacement and send that one to me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Easier way buy one with a preadded heatsync pop the heat sync open
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some nerd at Amazon warehouse may tell the end of the colors off
    I'd like a 990 pro tyvm <З
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gen 5s going to be crazy expensive at like 10k transfer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $300for 2tb
    don't have anything that can take PCIe5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's still m.2 form just the next gen
    ew crucial
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 6tb nvme pc ftw