Dragon Quest XI S will have a demo available before release, save progress will carry over

PfG5TuR.png

Some Dragon Quest goodness has already arrived on the Nintendo Switch, with the launch of the Hero DLC for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. If that's not enough, though, then you'll soon be able to play some of Dragon Quest XI S, prior to the game's release. During Japan's Dragon Quest Summer Festival, Square Enix revealed that Dragon Quest XI S would be getting a demo on the Switch eShop, with players receiving a special item, a "skill seed" if they transferred their demo save data to the full game. There's no word on when the demo launches, but it'll be before the game officially releases, on September 27th.

:arrow: Source

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
At first I was excited to get this game, then I was like "nah, maybe, cause it's an rpm that takes a long time to finish, and DQ games are rather lengthy compared to there games" .
I've not finished even one DQ game yet. started many, but finished none yet,

but, after giving the demo a try, not finished it yet, I'm excited for the game (will def buy it).

Here's somethings I found after beating the demo:

1) in my playthorugh of it, I found it not that long (10hours), I played it from start to finish for 3-4 days, and went from story point to story point
to me it felt like less than 10 hours, and I was at lvl 11-12 by the end when I got party members 3 & 4 (sisters).

2) I really liked the jap VA, adds that anime flavor to it, I played it in jap VA start to finish, it was great :) .

3) the save progress at the end of the demo (Gastopolis) carries over to full game which is nice :)

4) I only had 1 crash (at Hotto, while running down stairs), other than that time, no crashes,
lol, here I played the entire bloodstained game on switch from start to finish on v1.01 and had vitally no crashes or nasty things,
but got one for DQ XI demo. its was rare instance.

im excited for the full game this month. :)

also is the DLC for the game free? on the esop I saw that the dlc's is listed as "free downloads?".

Last edited by 2DSGamerdude, , Reason: found answers to my questions from playthorugh.
Reactions: drgnslayers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5