Gaming Dragon Quest X Iso leaked

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manki
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 49,276
  • Replies Replies 97
ha... it´s working. After i change the preloader settings (enable online or disc updates)...the original disc showed me an update. After i installed it...it worked ^^....i´m installing the game now yaay http://postimage.org/image/4uyirp0mb/

really? maybe that's what I have to do too ~

Pong - what do you mean about not being able to use backup loaders due to IOS249 being removed ?
Will the update definitely remove it? And if so, can it not be re-installed by going through the same softmod process all over again?

if you remove disc updates blocked then say bye bye to homebrew
as it will reload the ios's

all you have to do is install ios59.wad which you can extract
shouldnt harm anything but run it through xflaks tool before you install it with a wad isntaller
 
Wait, hold on. Someone actually figured out how to get this game to load? And couldn't you re-install ios249 even if it does get deleted?
 
Wait, hold on. Someone actually figured out how to get this game to load? And couldn't you re-install ios249 even if it does get deleted?
all it is, is making sure console up to date and installing ios59.wad

please note you are not allowed to upload .wad files on here and post them

he also has an official disk, not a backup
 
Pong - I installed the IOS59 wad directly off the iso yesterday morning.
Seeing as it's already installed, should I re-run it through that program and install it a second time?
Still updating official 4.3J .. takes so long -_- 75% done
 
Pong - I installed the IOS59 wad directly off the iso yesterday morning.
Seeing as it's already installed, should I re-run it through that program and install it a second time?
Still updating official 4.3J .. takes so long -_- 75% done

oh ok
well then hopefully after a 4.3 update and a rehack (if you used official update method) you should be good
least its getting there
 
Pong - I installed the IOS59 wad directly off the iso yesterday morning.
Seeing as it's already installed, should I re-run it through that program and install it a second time?
Still updating official 4.3J .. takes so long -_- 75% done

oh ok
well then hopefully after a 4.3 update and a rehack (if you used official update method) you should be good
least its getting there

Yeah man, hopefully all this achieves something.
So after the official update is done, you think I should go through the softmod process again and install all the IOS's and wads that I did during the initial softmod setup?
 
Pong - I installed the IOS59 wad directly off the iso yesterday morning.
Seeing as it's already installed, should I re-run it through that program and install it a second time?
Still updating official 4.3J .. takes so long -_- 75% done

oh ok
well then hopefully after a 4.3 update and a rehack (if you used official update method) you should be good
least its getting there

Yeah man, hopefully all this achieves something.
So after the official update is done, you think I should go through the softmod process again and install all the IOS's and wads that I did during the initial softmod setup?

id go through modmii and treat as fresh wii needing hacking
as your current files likely to be wayyyyyyyyyyy out of date
 
Pong - I installed the IOS59 wad directly off the iso yesterday morning.
Seeing as it's already installed, should I re-run it through that program and install it a second time?
Still updating official 4.3J .. takes so long -_- 75% done

oh ok
well then hopefully after a 4.3 update and a rehack (if you used official update method) you should be good
least its getting there

Yeah man, hopefully all this achieves something.
So after the official update is done, you think I should go through the softmod process again and install all the IOS's and wads that I did during the initial softmod setup?

id go through modmii and treat as fresh wii needing hacking
as your current files likely to be wayyyyyyyyyyy out of date


I recently updated everything (about 2 weeks ago) with all the latest revs from modmii and also for the apps etc.
The official update just finished and going through the re-installation of everything. Unfortunately I have two weather and news channels now though -_-

I'm also re-installing the patched IOS59
 
Pong - I installed the IOS59 wad directly off the iso yesterday morning.
Seeing as it's already installed, should I re-run it through that program and install it a second time?
Still updating official 4.3J .. takes so long -_- 75% done

oh ok
well then hopefully after a 4.3 update and a rehack (if you used official update method) you should be good
least its getting there

Yeah man, hopefully all this achieves something.
So after the official update is done, you think I should go through the softmod process again and install all the IOS's and wads that I did during the initial softmod setup?

id go through modmii and treat as fresh wii needing hacking
as your current files likely to be wayyyyyyyyyyy out of date


I recently updated everything (about 2 weeks ago) with all the latest revs from modmii and also for the apps etc.
The official update just finished and going through the re-installation of everything. Unfortunately I have two weather and news channels now though -_-

I'm also re-installing the patched IOS59

yea thats downside to changing region

if you ever want to fix it and go back to origional region, i assume USA you will need to find
wii-system-menu-update-USA-v289-repad.rar
 
When I changed the region the first time (and subsequent times) I never got duplicate channels - but this time I did unfortunately. Funny thing is, they're all Japanese - 2 JP news and 2 JP weather -_-

Re-installing all cIOS's now and will try to run DQ again in a minute
 
Goddamnit, that's not a leak. Not everything is called a "leak", but at this page, nobody seems to know what this even means.
 
michael2016

Who was the person that managed to run it with usb loader gx? Could you link to the thread he is on?
 
I'm sure there is an answer to this, but I have to ask. Even if you did get this game up and running, how do you intend to play it without an account? It is a pay-to-play MMO right?
 
Online is not required in this game so you can always play offline. Their are also 2 hours free kid time everyday.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted