The Prince.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen many many threads on people who need help. It's flooding the forum.

ALL People stuck, Need Bypass Piracy, and tips come here.

I'll help whenever I can.

START POSTING!
biggrin.gif

gurtifus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody,

I patched my DQV rom with DSATM so I could pass the boat part of the game BUT in the first village, when I take the second stair of the cave, the game freeze during the black screen session (which appear when you change area, take a stair, enter a house, etc.).

Did it happen to somebody else ?

P.S : I'm using M3 DS Real with the latest firmware (4.2e x)

Thanks for your help

Gurtifus

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am using an unpatched ROM without the piracy code on my EDGE 1.54.
After 17 hours with occasional use of various cheat codes, I have seen no problems.
Many (most?) of the people that report problems with DQV seem to be using a M3 DS Real and/or a patched ROM.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Exbaddude

The Prince.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gurtifus said:
Hi everybody,

I patched my DQV rom with DSATM so I could pass the boat part of the game BUT in the first village, when I take the second stair of the cave, the game freeze during the black screen session (which appear when you change area, take a stair, enter a house, etc.).

Did it happen to somebody else ?

P.S : I'm using M3 DS Real with the latest firmware (4.2e x)

Thanks for your help

Gurtifus
You using any cheats? Many cheats can cause lag.

gurtifus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

Finally, I've find that I had forgotten to enable DSTT option in DSATM and now, it's OK.
So, M3 users, don't forget to enable DSTT option in DSATM.

Bye

Gurtifus

SkyintheSea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck, I don't know where to go after: The wife gets captured during the night.
Also anyone remembers where to find the "Pip" warriors? I'm trying to capture them all.
unsure.gif

Skeletomania

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also stuck on the ship. I'm using r4 with v1.18. I downloaded, and patched my _DS_menu.dat with r4bugfix.exe. I also downloaded the latest cheat code and replaced the cheat.dat with the new one. What else do I need to do?

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think there is a v1.18...I think the latest 'real' version was 1.17. Check that though, which means if you are using v1.18 (if im right) then your r4 is a fake.

You need to ensure that the piracy bypass is always on. Thats it. Should be called piracy fix/backup enabler.

Make sure its always turned on or you end up walking around with a stupid cat or some other stupid thing behind you.

fatboystu

Trophies
XP
Country
I am new to all this, and am downloading games from romsite and using the R4 thingy, I need someone to explain to an idiot how to bypass the security on Dragon Quest 5 as keep walking round boat and obviously getting nowhere, does anyone know of a site that has already sorted this out and I will go and download the unpirated version again, please help as driving me mad

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fatboystu said:
I am new to all this, and am downloading games from romsite and using the R4 thingy, I need someone to explain to an idiot how to bypass the security on Dragon Quest 5 as keep walking round boat and obviously getting nowhere, does anyone know of a site that has already sorted this out and I will go and download the unpirated version again, please help as driving me mad

Use the piracy bypass cheat which can be found here.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991

That link is to the cheat list by Narin (thankyou) and you download the CHEAT.dat file and put that in the _system_ folder on the r4. When you load up your r4, press Y [Y] to go into the cheats section and then select the piracy bypass/backup enabler cheat. Now, you should be able to leave the boat after you have spoken to everybody. Also, if you have any more problems, post here and i will help you again.

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sanderino said:
SPOILER ALERT (dunno if it's really one but okay.)

So uhhm, i can't decide wich girl to mary uhhm, what are the differences later on in the game?

The differences is what each girl dialogue is and what type of fighter they are. If you choose Nera shes a mage for example.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Shadz said:
I don't think there is a v1.18...I think the latest 'real' version was 1.17. Check that though, which means if you are using v1.18 (if im right) then your r4 is a fake.

You need to ensure that the piracy bypass is always on. Thats it. Should be called piracy fix/backup enabler.

Make sure its always turned on or you end up walking around with a stupid cat or some other stupid thing behind you.
1.18 is real. 1.19 is not.

use yasumenu

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZonMachi said:
Sanderino said:
SPOILER ALERT (dunno if it's really one but okay.)

So uhhm, i can't decide wich girl to mary uhhm, what are the differences later on in the game?

The differences is what each girl dialogue is and what type of fighter they are. If you choose Nera shes a mage for example.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=139479

There is a thread about this question.

iPikachu said:
QUOTE(Shadz @ Mar 4 2009, 03:33 PM)

1.18 is real. 1.19 is not.

use yasumenu

My bad.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
juntok_abot said:
dear ts,

i've been reading back&forth about the cheats provided by narin to bypass the piracy check
and downloaded the latest usrcheat.dat from the narin thread
and still there's no piracy bypass option on my ysmenu cheat, while other cheats listed there
i'm using supercard ds-one with dstt1.17+ysmenu

kindly enlighten me on how to fix this

Dear Sir,
must the code being name as something like bypass the piracy check? can you read carefully from your cheat menu!
i don't think it is that difficult to identify the code!

as far as i am concern the latest SCDS1 firmware should had fixed the game
wait you are using DSTT1.17+ysmenu?
well your DSTT 1.17 firmware is outdated so get yourself DSTT1.17a02

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just like subway they lie about length +1