Gaming Dragon Quest Hand Of The Heavenly Bride Problem

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was reading a strategy guide since I'm stuck on the ship and don't know how to get off when I saw this. "The joke's on you if you haven't spoken to everyone on board ship
(or if you haven't got a legitimate copy...) as the ship won't land."
Umm do they mean that if you downloaded the rom the ship will never land?

Bumcats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have not played that game yet, but that's probably what it means. Square-Enix games usually has locks on games that will go in an endless loop. So yeah, looks like you're stuck. I'm gonna guess you either need to patch the game or use an AR code to bypass it. Usually games that have locks need to be patched or needs a code to be on.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It does after you talk to everyone and wait a little bit, I think you have to talk to the captain after speaking with everyone else to trigger the event.
I did a bit of resear ch and it seems like thats not going to work (plus I tryed it myself) You need to get some sort of patch to stop this madness. They call it the ship of death but I'm not sure where to find the patch if someone has solved this problem please help.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
use the enabler code from cheats.gbatemp.net
I don't know what to click after I click on the link but I think I may have just found a ptched rom from europe with english language so let me see.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
or update your flashcard to its latest firmware.. usually that has fixes for all these kinds of things

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the problem
smile.gif
I found a rom with the game already prepatched and I have to say its pretty fun. I'm up to the part when u save the cat and then you your dad and the cat go back to the village.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A lot of Square Enix games have protection like this. In future it would be a lot easier keeping your cheat database up to date rather than tracking down pre-patched games.

Pre-patched games have problems of their own too. Any Wifi functions the game may have could be disabled and the game ID is different to the 'clean' ROM meaning AR cheats will not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: