Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey Tempers, I'm just now picking up DQ9 (huge backlog), and I'm wondering about all the wifi missions and such; are there any programs out there that will download them to your file, or something like that? I don't have wifi, none of my neighbors do, and I'm nowhere near a wifi locale like McDonalds.

If worse comes to worse, and there is none; would someone be willing to upload their save file with all the dlc downloaded onto it, or make me one real quick? I'd appreciate it.

geminisama

Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
mrgone said:
i see on the screenshot an option called "wifi shop"

It's used to add items and equipment to your game, think the Myster Gift function from Pokemon. On the DQ site, it's advertised you can download brand new data for dungeons, and quests with wifi; and that's what I'm after.

yab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's under "quests", pick DLC and then make them all Available.
Most of them require you to finish the game first so they won't show up in-game yet.

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
mrgone said:
i see on the screenshot an option called "wifi shop"

It's used to add items and equipment to your game, think the Myster Gift function from Pokemon. On the DQ site, it's advertised you can download brand new data for dungeons, and quests with wifi; and that's what I'm after.
Just to clarify, there is no real DLC in DQ9. the Wifi shop unlocks quests and items and other things, but they are already in the game, just waiting for Nintendo to send a signal through WFC to make it available. The Save Editor Sybretiger linked to also unlocks the same content, and lots more besides.

yuka001

Trophies
XP
Country
If you know someone playing DQ9, and has unlocked more quests than you, you can connect locally with them. When you go back to your world, you'll have a message saying that you've unlocked the quests from your pal in your own world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy