Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors 2

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by alittleboy, Aug 30, 2008.

1. alittleboy
    OP

alittleboy Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2008
    United States
    I've played DBZ SSW2 on my Supercard CF and it worked flawlessly.

I am now trying to play it on my DS1, but it freezes during my story mode for the "Super Vegeta" mission. It's a black screen on top but I can see "Skip" and "Exit" on the bottom screen. I try to press exit, but it doesn't work. So, when I press skip, it freezes.
    When I try to play anyone pass Vegeta, it freezes up when I try starting the mission.

I tried different speeds (1x-5x, 15, 16, 25, 26, 32). I have tried w/ and w/o cheat as well as w/ and w/o guide.

I even tried on another micro sd card. Both were A-data 4gb micro SDHC cards. I play on an old fat DS.

Thanks for any help!

2. KaliKot

KaliKot Newbie

Is your rom trimmed? I've had troubles with that game before because of trimming

That said I still prefer the first SW. Still ranks highly in my top DBZ games

3. alittleboy
    OP

alittleboy Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2008
    United States
    I don't believe my rom is trimmed, but I tried the Euro version of the game and it worked fine.

I also tried the US version with a Sandisk 4GB class 4 card and it actually worked past "Super Vegeta"

I have no idea why, but its a little annoying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice