ROM Hack Dragon Ball Fusions - Hack with unlimited Fusion possibilites?

Keytee-1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm interested, is it possible to hack Dragon Ball Fusions to make all kinds of Fusions aviable?

I feel like it's possible, because you can fuse your CAC with ANY character.

So i have 4 questions:
1) Is it possible to hack character creation screen, to add facial features of some random charactes? Like big square chins or cute female face like of that Ginyu-like Girl? Also to add hairstyles and other appearance parts?
2) When your CAC fuses with other character, fusion result gender is determined by the CAC gender. I.e. Male CAC fusing with female character will make male result, and Female CAC fusing with male character will make female result. And fusion retains facial features of the CAC. I'm interested, is it possible to hack to reverse it? Like, to make fusion of CAC with others being the same gender as the non-CAC character? Like fusing female CAC with Goku to make it have Goku's gender, facial features and CAC's hairstyle? (Because, as i see, fusions have Hairstyle of one person, and face and hair color of other)
3) Again, Is it possible to hack the game to make fusions of ANY character with ANY character? Like to fuse Goku with Frieza? Or some random Recruit Character with Vegeta? Or to make male+female fusions?
4) Similar to question 2), is it possible to hack the game to make reversed fusions? (Aside from Canon Character Fusions). Like, to make that 1's Face, hair color and body, 2's Hairstyle and lower clothes, would switch characters? To make 2's Face, hair color and body, 1's hairstyle and lower clothes.

When i saw announce of Dragon Ball Fusions, i were HYPED. Because i love fusions, and now here's a game that revolves around fusing characters.
But i were disappointed, when i realized that only character that can fuse with any character is CAC. While others ahve predetermined set of Fusions...
Which is strange, because those Recruit Character fusions with each other look like they're made in a simple character creator. Like "Person 1's face and hair color, person 2's hairstyle. Person 1's upper clothes, Person 2's lower clothes" I.e. they look like they're just fused by using algorythm.

I really hope that it's possible, but i want to know the truth ^_^
And if that's possible, i hope someone would hack ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1