ROM Hack Draglade 2 translation project

Stealth Fox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This project like most others is probably dropped. Like I said it might take 2-5 years before people with actual dedication and proper tools can do ds translations properly.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rosales said:
Read up. Its on hold, he's working on a translation for Naruto Shippuuden Shinobi Retsuden III.
I don't know why he's bothering to translated Naruto at all. That game is definitely going to be released state side and you know it. Not to mention it's Naruto. NARUTO. Those games are never any good >_>;; Hope he gets back to finishing this one :/

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
dan80315 said:
Rosales said:
Read up. Its on hold, he's working on a translation for Naruto Shippuuden Shinobi Retsuden III.
I don't know why he's bothering to translated Naruto at all. That game is definitely going to be released state side and you know it. Not to mention it's Naruto. NARUTO. Those games are never any good >_>;; Hope he gets back to finishing this one :/
Lies, the Shinobi Retsuden series was amazing.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. Tell that to any of the non-fanboy reviews out there.

Fact of the matter is that game is going to be released in English where as projects such as Draglade 2 aren't. Or other Jap games out there.

Shrurikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i put the renamed rom into the batch file and got the patched file.
tried it on No$GBA after start screen is black.
any solutions?
is there need to hex edit it or something?

coolio86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep dragging the renamed game into the patcher.bat file. I see the command prompt appears for like a fourth of a second and disappears. No patched game appears or anything. How do I patch this game?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dan80315 said:
Rosales said:

Not entirely true, some Naruto games never made it to the states, yet. So what if he wants to translate it? It's his choice, I'm not a huge Naruto fan, but not every one of them is bad.

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're aware he stopped that project, right? I know he's got something else in the making now, I just don't remember what it was.

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dead project is dead, i really wanted this though, i wish someone who knew what they were doing would step in.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's only a translator problem, no one wants to translate all of this by him/herself
that's all

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah true. draglade is such a good game..more people should want a translation ;-; i wish i knew japanese >_>

KHDTrinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know why but its not working on mine
wacko.gif

KHDTrinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
azorpatch said:
Congratulations on picking up draglade as a project, I've been eagerly waiting for a translation =D

Anyway good luck with the project, we are all counting on you. I wish I could be of any help but I don't know japanese and only have been studying programming for a year.
Yeah i would be dieing to help if i knew japaese, i havent been pprogramming for long either

KHDTrinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
aarjab said:
okay after i rename the rom; draglade 2 and put it in the same folder as .bat; and clicked on .bat; it should be translated? But nothing happend to the rom size and where should the rom be after i clicked on .bat. One more question; do i rename every rom cvn-dg2.nds to translate them?
uhm

no

you only need to translate the game (cvn-dg2.nds)
nothing happens to the ROM size, it puts another file in the folder (i believe "patched.nds", or "cvn-dg2(patched).nds", I forget)

then, you rename patched.nds to whatever you want it to be.

it's not this tough, you know

No$gba says it doesnt support the file and cause it would probably make a real GBA crash

simsimdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and I go attracted by this post and I like this game so, can anyone tell me as a hint how to translate the game and with which application and I will dedicate my whole time to translate it for everyone
yay.gif
, nothing comes with even trying right??
wink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
simsimdevil said:
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and I go attracted by this post and I like this game so, can anyone tell me as a hint how to translate the game and with which application and I will dedicate my whole time to translate it for everyone
yay.gif
wink.gif
Here you go! Everything you need to know!
smile.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
simsimdevil said:
yay.gif
wink.gif
Yes please!
yay.gif

We need more people like you
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...