ROM Hack Draglade 2 translation project

DrkXShadowZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess if you have no time to patch, there's not really any time for you to play either, right? Uploading games isn't allowed.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
qaz015393 said:
i have no time 2 patch a game so can some1 upload me the game so the only thing i have 2 do is put it on my r4 & start playing it. can u pm me the link please.
i`ve was been warned if i asked for a rom,

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can actually patch it in about 2 seconds lol. it's as easy as opening the patch .zip archive in the same folder as the ROM and then clicking on "patchin.bat".

Graaah, I haven't been working on this as much as I should. o.o

1) I kinda hit a roadblock in translation. I can't alter the dialogue without breaking the game.

2) lol @ 6 page midterm paper due in a week...assigned yesterday

After 2) is done and out of the way I should be hitting this patch with LIGHTNING SPEED

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
YAY FOR KOSHEH! ALL HEIL HEEM FOR PICKING UP A PATCH FOR ONE OF THE BEST GAMES ON THE DS!
*avoids mentioning the fact that he thought that the project had been concluded _>*

I have a small suggestion, regarding translation.
Perhaps the only 'dialouge' you should do is the one for tutorials.
Unless the story is good, we can just leave it rite?
Of course its only a suggestion, this way it will be less work too!

PS: Would you happen to be the same Kosheh from Mcleod Gaming forums : o? One of the Super Smash Flash 2 DEVS?!

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry guys didnt no that anyway il get patch when i go back 12 school, after my spring break ( cant dl it have dail up & i only can dl about 2mbs:( ) also can some1 give me some ar cheats 4 Draglade 1 please.

LivingToDie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kosheh said:
Augh. D:

I compiled one of the compressed files, and uh

So I just finished translating a couple dozen bullets, and they work fine in battles and everything - versus mode, whatever. I go to Story Mode just to see if everything works fine.

I go through the door of one of the Grap Stadiums. The game crashes.

Any chances I make to script_data initially works, but crashes when I enter story mode.
I think I'm doing this wrong, as now I cannot edit the script no way no how. D:

Uhm have you fixed this ? cuz if you havent : BUMP!
(so that someone that reads this can help him)

Awesome project !!! KEEP GOING !!
biggrin.gif

azorpatch

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
azormx.elbruto.es
XP
Country
Mexico
Congratulations on picking up draglade as a project, I've been eagerly waiting for a translation =D

Anyway good luck with the project, we are all counting on you. I wish I could be of any help but I don't know japanese and only have been studying programming for a year.

Unfraggable1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for working on Draglade. I'm really looking forward to seeing the final product. I know that there are probably a lot of blocks and limitations that you have to deal with, and I can't say I understand those, but I'm really hoping that you'll find a way to make things work. Just do the best you can.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh balls, I fell asleep on this translation. ;_;

Naruto Shinobi Retsuden 3 is coming out tomorrow, so I'm gonna haul ass and get that translated in a record time of

two weeks

and then I'll resume Draglade, as it's a rather tough nut to crack. I love Draglade to death though, no way I'd give up on this game.

aarjab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to this so how do i translate the game into english. i have the jpn versiopn of draglade 2 so how do i translate it to english.

aarjab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um thanks for that info but I meant if someone provides me with a package like what koshes provided me how do i translate the game into english. And it would help me someone gave me a website for how to hack roms.

aarjab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so after i have the draglade 2 rom and koshes translation package what do i do? I tried opening his package and tried pressing patcher.bat but a file showed up for like 1 sec then it went away. I tried it again with the rom inside the package and the same thing happend. What do I do now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.