ROM Hack Draglade 2 translation project

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simsimdevil said:
Hi everyone I am new to this forum and I go attracted by this post and I like this game so, can anyone tell me as a hint how to translate the game and with which application and I will dedicate my whole time to translate it for everyone
yay.gif
, nothing comes with even trying right??
wink.gif

There's actually more than just the documentation on here that yo need to know, so much more.
You can ask around for the script editor for this specific game, but you need to learn romhacking before you can translate it, especially hex.
If you need links to all you need to know, PM me and I will give you all I learned from.

As for the bumper, please don't v_v

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
LittleVo said:
Is this project still activated?
I really want to play this game!!
Like... ALOT!!
I've played the first game and loved it..
I would be great full if it was finished..
But is it activated still?
I'd guess it's been dropped, I mean look at the date it was started, march or something 2009, and patch is only v0.1. I enjoyed the first but this translation isn't going to be picked up anytime time soon.

Zerokij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright need help should i start over or try to pick up where he left off i started learning how to trainlate games a while back also working on megaman shooting star

spadesmagnes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
ok, first off, Remember to work only on one project at a time, avoid being overwhelmed
second, if you have no problem on using another someone's translation then I say you should use them, faster stuff and might help you to practice
third, was the Necroposting really that necessary?

Zerokij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, first off, Remember to work only on one project at a time, avoid being overwhelmed
second, if you have no problem on using another someone's translation then I say you should use them, faster stuff and might help you to practice
third, was the Necroposting really that necessary?
No not really im taking a break from megaman i need to start from scratch on this

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
its been a long time since I been on here I was about 70% done but my computer got stolen and than work and graduation kick in. I'm willing to start over but I'm probably going to need some help starting it up again.

ahh dang i would've loved if the project could've been completely translated q-q too bad it got dropped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte