ROM Hack Translation Draglade 2 translation 2021

Zerokij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I'm starting up the translation for Draglade 2. I already made a pdf file for the beginning of the game to get people started. Also it may take a while because Kanji is really hard to translate.

Attachments

• Tdrag.pdf
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 31

TigerTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh, nice! I think it's easier to have kanji :rofl2: But I would like to try and help! *Note that I've never played Draglade before so some things might be wrong.

Page 3: オレはきょうかんのアスクだヨロシク=俺は教官のアスクだ。 よろしく(お願いします)。 I'll be your instructor, Asuku. Let's get along! (Or something to that end. よろしく is very multipurpose.)

Page 5: 友達と挑戦=Battle with friends
バレット通信=Exchange Bullets (Yes, 通信 is communication, but also 'to send and receive things')
ビートスクア通信=Exchange Beat Scores

These look like images to me. Maybe you can find them with Tinke?

Reactions: Haytham

Zerokij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, nice! I think it's easier to have kanji :rofl2: But I would like to try and help! *Note that I've never played Draglade before so some things might be wrong.

Page 3: オレはきょうかんのアスクだヨロシク=俺は教官のアスクだ。 よろしく(お願いします)。 I'll be your instructor, Asuku. Let's get along! (Or something to that end. よろしく is very multipurpose.)

Page 5: 友達と挑戦=Battle with friends
バレット通信=Exchange Bullets (Yes, 通信 is communication, but also 'to send and receive things')
ビートスクア通信=Exchange Beat Scores

These look like images to me. Maybe you can find them with Tinke?
Thank you, right now I'm just doing PDF for now. I can send you the picture to proofread and I'm currently looking for a program that won't crash on me, when I patch them.

Reactions: TigerTiger

TigerTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I looked into it. Files are all in .bin. No easy images to translate :(

I think you'll need to recruit a hacker to help make a custom program so you can decompress them and work on it easier. Generic stuff (Crystal Tile/Tinke) won't work.

Reactions: Zerokij

Zerokij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked into it. Files are all in .bin. No easy images to translate :(

I think you'll need to recruit a hacker to help make a custom program so you can decompress them and work on it easier. Generic stuff (Crystal Tile/Tinke) won't work.
See I never knew that. Thats out of my range, well people going to have to settle for a pdf, until we a person for that.

Kenta61

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm happy to see someone translating draglade 2:)At the end of june I started to explore the whole game and it is not that easy to translate. But somehow I managed to translate some of the tutorial and story mode. In story mode, the picture in scriptdata3 is not loading and I don't know why. I also found out how to change the length of the text but it took a long time:DI can help you translate this game and finally getting released.

Zerokij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy to see someone translating draglade 2:)At the end of june I started to explore the whole game and it is not that easy to translate. But somehow I managed to translate some of the tutorial and story mode. In story mode, the picture in scriptdata3 is not loading and I don't know why. I also found out how to change the length of the text but it took a long time:DI can help you translate this game and finally getting released.
that will be a great help and sorry for the wait my job have me working like a mad dog. But we should be able to start again this weekend. On the story mode.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    gudenau @ gudenau: It is so weird that some claim he is good even though he had some pretty big nerfs in Ultimate.