Hacking Download update on linux is possible ?

Gaaara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my ststem linux is fedora i would like download my game update (nus downloads ) and décrypt without windows same thing for extract wud files

Gaaara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it does not matter I dual boot windows but I try to spend 100% linux I have vmware as a temporary solution :)

Last edited by Gaaara,

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I have spent some time to try to use the tools for the wii U under linux (my daily OS), actually you can:
-download update with NUSgrabber
-decrypt .wud file with DiscU

CDecrypt isn't usable with wine atm, because of VC2014. So if you want to decrypt your update, you have to use windows :/

So, in my case, I've installed Seven in a vm and use it only for decrypt updates.

Gaaara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you for your support is really appreciated :)

I last issue I noticed that you could download full games with nus and end it asks for the file and is title.tif exclaims that it is recoverable in system/02/title.tif mi i have only content how to get this files in my original game?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thank you for your support is really appreciated :)

I last issue I noticed that you could download full games with nus and end it asks for the file and is title.tif exclaims that it is recoverable in system/02/title.tif mi i have only content how to get this files in my original game?
It's not possible for users to dump their own tickets yet. If you can find a/the WUD in multi-rar upload, download part 1, extract with 7Zip, and run the broken wud file though crediar's discu. You will get System folder only extracted.

Gaaara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you bro

ah this is why no one had told me for this question is not possible for a softmod uses :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: