OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, according to the GBAtemp's review, Download & Play is broken, for example, in Mario Kart DS. But, the wiki table at scorpei says not only D&P is working in this game, but it's working with all of the other games as well. So, who's speaking the truth?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Just ignore me I was looking at the R4 compatibility list
shy.gif
sorry

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He wasn't talking about the R4, read the topic! Back on topic: I have been able to play some download and play games on my unflashed ds to another unflashed ds. But i havent tried Mario Kart DS as i have the original. But yes some games, maybe most (im not sure as i dont have too many) that support Download and Play work.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I say stop asking questions and try it for yourself. If it works, GREAT! If not, oh well.

Thats what ive been thinking lately when reading these really pointless topics. If you have the equiptment to do it then go ahead and try, but i can understand if you are going to buy something and would like to know.

QUOTEhttp://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/SuperCard_DS%28ONE%29
It doesn't say Download Play is working, it only says the rom is working. Nothing is said about the download play.

Download play for roms like Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Worms, etc. won't work with any other card then DS-X atm
0019 Mr. Driller - Drill Spirits (U) (Eternity) 1.0 Download play works, it does mention some games, such as the example of mr driller. But since some games arent mentioned he probably thought that they didnt get tested which is why he posted.

Gendou Ikari 201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If you go to the R4DS compatibility list, you'll see that every time the d&p does not work, it receives a blue background and a comment saying that. SC One does not have that, so that's the point of making this topic.

And no, I cannot test it because I don't even have a NDS. I'm buying one on march with a flashcard, that's why I'm looking for the one that best suits me, doing a lot of research before buying it.

Does it still seem a pointless topic for you?

Gendou Ikari 201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This is the compatibility list for the SC One and this is the compatibility list for R4DS, just for comparison. As you can see, when the Download & Play doesn't work, they put a note on it, like in the R4 list. But they say nothing about the SC One, so there is my doubt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols