Download & Play with SC One

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Gendou Ikari 201, Feb 13, 2007.

Feb 13, 2007
  1. Gendou Ikari 201
    OP

Newcomer Gendou Ikari 201 Member

Brazil
    Well, according to the GBAtemp's review, Download & Play is broken, for example, in Mario Kart DS. But, the wiki table at scorpei says not only D&P is working in this game, but it's working with all of the other games as well. So, who's speaking the truth?

2. Tanas

Member Tanas GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

Just ignore me I was looking at the R4 compatibility list [​IMG] sorry

3. antwill

Member antwill Better Than You

Australia
    He wasn't talking about the R4, read the topic! Back on topic: I have been able to play some download and play games on my unflashed ds to another unflashed ds. But i havent tried Mario Kart DS as i have the original. But yes some games, maybe most (im not sure as i dont have too many) that support Download and Play work.

4. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    I say stop asking questions and try it for yourself. If it works, GREAT! If not, oh well. [​IMG]

5. Monkey01

Member Monkey01 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/SuperCard_DS%28ONE%29
    It doesn't say Download Play is working, it only says the rom is working. Nothing is said about the download play.

Download play for roms like Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Worms, etc. won't work with any other card then DS-X atm.

6. antwill

Australia
    0019 Mr. Driller - Drill Spirits (U) (Eternity) 1.0 Download play works, it does mention some games, such as the example of mr driller. But since some games arent mentioned he probably thought that they didnt get tested which is why he posted.

7. Gendou Ikari 201
    OP

Brazil
    If you go to the R4DS compatibility list, you'll see that every time the d&p does not work, it receives a blue background and a comment saying that. SC One does not have that, so that's the point of making this topic.

And no, I cannot test it because I don't even have a NDS. I'm buying one on march with a flashcard, that's why I'm looking for the one that best suits me, doing a lot of research before buying it.

Does it still seem a pointless topic for you?

8. antwill

Australia
    Fair enough, you should have stated that in your first post though. Anyway can you give us a link for the compatibility list?

9. Gendou Ikari 201
    OP

Brazil
    This is the compatibility list for the SC One and this is the compatibility list for R4DS, just for comparison. As you can see, when the Download & Play doesn't work, they put a note on it, like in the R4 list. But they say nothing about the SC One, so there is my doubt.

10. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States