Hacking Download Play.. lets be honest.. no one uses it???

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
I use it *a lot* with my friends. Download and play is very useful for me
smile.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Zoo Keeper uses download play. Ergo, download play is a vital, and essential component of multiplayer, because if you don't like multiplayer Zoo Keeper...
YOU'RE A COMMUNIST

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your kidding right? Download play is useful specially at a friends house, or on trips, and regarding any questions on how many of my friends have DS's, at least 10 of them. And besides, I remember when I was going to Busch Gardens with band, (That was this school year) like eight people brought their DS's and we were all sitting in the first few seats. Kickass day, specially because one of them brought bomberman. And there were like 2 other buses unfortunately out of range.

But download play still kicks ass.

P

pasc

I remember playing Goldeneye with my friends alot, I hope the same will happen with Call of Duty aswell ! Downloadplay rox !

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought a second R4 with a 256MB microSD that has all my popular multiplayer games on them, so If I want to play I just lend it to them. Rather then using the crippled experience known as download play.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i never use it because here (portugal) i dont know wich areas i can download and if i could belive me i would often download games
tongue.gif

I don't think you get the concept of Download Play for the R4. It refers to the ability to allow somebody without a game to play multiplayer (single card play). The download booths and stuff like that would work regardless of flashcard as it is the DS firmware that does it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto