Hacking Download Play Enabled Virtual Console Game Injection?

SomeRandomWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was playing Super Mario Bros. 3 through the NES virtual console with one of my friends through download play and I began to wonder if it is possible to inject NES ROMs with download play support and if said download play support would work on OFW consoles.

Thanks for any help!

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, no. If you inject a game, say battletoads, into the vc game, you still send over smb3 to the other person. Although you could edit the files it sends to the other person, this would make it unsigned and therefore unusable by a non cfw console. I'm not sure if it would work if the other console had cfw though....

Lemmingscanfly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dobugsneeddrugs.org
XP
Country
Canada
I was going to start a new thread to ask this same question, but just thought I'd necrobump this one instead to ask if anyone has figured out anymore answers in the 2 years since this question was asked. Pardon me if this was a mistake.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I was going to start a new thread to ask this same question, but just thought I'd necrobump this one instead to ask if anyone has figured out anymore answers in the 2 years since this question was asked. Pardon me if this was a mistake.

dont think this is possible.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended