Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
did you add the 3 elf files in the same folder than the html?
the html now only include a elf loader, not loadiine code.
loadiine is loaded from external files (the 3 elf) and need to be in the same place than the elf loader.
I downloaded eclipsins latest version from a couple of pages back it says loadiine when I extract it it already has 3 elf files and 1 HTML in the same folder? So is this just an elf loader and not actually loadiine?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the html is now only an elf loader.
Loadiine is now OUTSIDE the html : the 3 elf files ARE loadiine.

try to edit your server (add a .htaccess) to tell the server that .elf files shouldn't be displayed on the browser but sent like a stream data.
try adding mimetype "application/octet-stream elf"

Code:
AddType application/octet-stream .bin .exe .elf

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
the html is now only an elf loader.
Loadiine is now OUTSIDE the html : the 3 elf files ARE loadiine.

try to edit your server (add a .htaccess) to tell the server that .elf files shouldn't be displayed on the browser but sent like a stream data.
I'm sorry but I don't understand. So if the elf files are for loadiine how do I now load elf files? Or better yet does anybody have a HTML file for loadiine e I cod just self host

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
to load elf file, you visit the exploit page (the HTML IS THE ONE loading the elf files)
it loads automatically the 3 elf files.
You do not have a menu where you see a list of elf to load, they are automatically loaded to memory. ALL of them, the 3 files, all together ARE what loadiine was on v1.0

on r1 to r4, the elf files were inside the html
on revision 5, the elf files are outside the html

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
to load elf file, you visit the exploit page (the HTML IS THE ONE loading the elf files)
it loads automatically the 3 elf files.
You do not have a menu where you see a list of elf to load, they are automatically loaded to memory. ALL of them, the 3 files, all together ARE what loadiine was on v1.0

on r1 to r4, the elf files were inside the html
on revision 5, the elf files are outside the html
Ok so I don't need to do anythin new then. I load kernel and then when I click on payload532.html it says can't boot elf then crashes. I have left it as it comes when you extract it from the download which I guess would be the correct setup. Thanks for tryin to help me out I wanted to help test the compatability but I guess I'll have to stick with the older loadiine version

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea I did that and mine started working, as long as i access the html directly. You can't access the folder (least I cant). If you have the index.html that redirect to payload532 after checking the browser version, that might work fine though. (I dont use the index's)

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
did you try to add that ?

create a .htaccess file
inside write this :
AddType application/octet-stream .elf

save the file and try again.

no i have not tried that yet. im not gonna lie im clueless lol i dont no how to do that although im sure its simple enough.
Yea I did that and mine started working, as long as i access the html directly. You can't access the folder (least I cant). If you have the index.html that redirect to payload532 after checking the browser version, that might work fine though. (I dont use the index's)
i dont use index's either as it seemed to have cause complications when i first tried golden45 version 1 of loadiine.
im curiouse how other people have been using this though without encountering these problems?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The loading speed improvement is great, finally convinced me to rearrange my files to the new system. So now I get to enjoy the tidier sd card and the exit to mii maker. Brilliant work guys, keep it up!

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any good guides for hosting my own Exploit via PC, I am having alot of problems with the links.
I am a total n00b with file hosting.

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
could you explain how you did it?

Its a modified version of cafiine and server app. It only looks to dump the save file when opened. There are still bugs. If you PM for the details I highly recommend backing up any save to another USB before attempting.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here ya are. Let me know how it goes for you!
What is the folder structure for this? My SD card was working perfectly with dimok789's (and it's still in my Wii U; I haven't touched it), and now I loaded a game up and it won't load my savefile.

SD:/wiiu/games/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/code/<RPX>
SD:/wiiu/games/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/content/<contentfiles>
SD:/wiiu/saves/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/c
SD:/wiiu/saves/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/u

And I can confirm I have a savefile in the u folder.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is the folder structure for this? My SD card was working perfectly with dimok789's (and it's still in my Wii U; I haven't touched it), and now I loaded a game up and it won't load my savefile.

SD:/wiiu/games/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/code/<RPX>
SD:/wiiu/games/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/content/<contentfiles>
SD:/wiiu/saves/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/c
SD:/wiiu/saves/CaptainToadTreasureTracker/u

And I can confirm I have a savefile in the u folder.
Those folders are right. Are you using my site? Which version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...