I'm wondering if there is currently any way for me to softmod my wii despite it being v4.0U? If not, is there a way being worked on/being released in the near future? I've never modded my wii in any way previously. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Riley said:Soon aparently. Its called Bannerbomb ( the new 4.0 Exploit to replace the twilight hack ). Search on the forums for info.
ff6man said:Riley said:Soon aparently. Its called Bannerbomb ( the new 4.0 Exploit to replace the twilight hack ). Search on the forums for info.
Thanks, looks like I'm boned until this is released though. =(
nl255 said:ff6man said:Riley said:Soon aparently. Its called Bannerbomb ( the new 4.0 Exploit to replace the twilight hack ). Search on the forums for info.
Thanks, looks like I'm boned until this is released though. =(
Unless you have preloader or another way to run .dol files, that is. Apparently it is possible to fully downgrade a 4.0 system with only hbc installed, so the same method would work for preloader as well.
