Homebrew doom

elhobbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still isn't working for me unfortunately, sorry. I guess the latest build of ctrulib just doesn't like our speakers or something. No errors or anything.
That is disappointing news. It is hard for me to implement a fix for something that works fine on my system.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird how some Homebrew work on the N3DS like how it would on the O3DS. Sound should be working on both, but for some reason, wants to have a mind of it's own. LOL

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Weird how some Homebrew work on the N3DS like how it would on the O3DS. Sound should be working on both, but for some reason, wants to have a mind of it's own. LOL
Sound doesn't work on N3DS because it doesn't have access to CSND in NINJHAX any more because that's not part of NATIVE_FIRM any more (http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Ninjhax).

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

elhobbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why hasn't it been used yet? :o

inb4 piracy...
Would this
I do not know about other devs but I am a little concerned that this will brick someone's 3ds. I do not know how safe this is or if there are other concerns. In addition it feels to me like this should be done at the launcher level and not for each app. I would be curious to know how other people feel.

Reactions: Idaho

elhobbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure how the PrBoom is going, but I think there is a issue you could probably help the GameYob with. For some reason, the ZL, ZR and the C Nub dont work when you try and map Buttons/Features to them. Have you figured this out for PrBoom?

Reactions: Robmead23
D

Deleted User

Not sure how the PrBoom is going, but I think there is a issue you could probably help the GameYob with. For some reason, the ZL, ZR and the C Nub dont work when you try and map Buttons/Features to them. Have you figured this out for PrBoom?

I suppose this response is a bit off-topic, but I actually had someone test ZL, ZR, and the C-stick in GameYob recently and they said it was working fine. (from Ninjhax, don't know if it works via CIA, but I don't see why it wouldn't)

EDIT: Actually... try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/f19ns16z08g42v9/GameYob_test.zip?dl=0

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They dont. Tried with the latest .cia . Just posting here, because PrBoom would be a good candidate due to possible use of the ZL, ZR and C Nub when it is possible to use .pk3 Files for example Brutal Doom down the road. If others are having problems Mapping, then a collaboration might benefit everyone.

D

Deleted User

They dont. Tried with the latest .cia . Just posting here, because PrBoom would be a good candidate due to possible use of the ZL, ZR and C Nub when it is possible to use .pk3 Files for example Brutal Doom down the road. If others are having problems Mapping, then a collaboration might benefit everyone.
Not even in the posted test build?

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

elhobbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In regards to Brutal Doom - I am not sure if you know what .pk3 files are, but they are just zip files. if this were the only thing that needed to be done then it might be worth looking into. This is not the case. Brutal Doom requires a highly modified doom engine. currently this would be - ZDoom, GZDoom or Zandronum. Essentially, it is not worth trying to get this running on prboom. Someone would need to port one of these other doom engines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably alot better than a 660ti