'Don't say gay' bill has passed the Tennessee Senate

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really tired of people saying that Americans are homophobic.

Unless you directly mirror all of your country's politicians, I suggest you stop thinking we all do.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
provide any instruction or material that discusses sexual orientation other than heterosexuality.

So my nephews the one who is 7 cannot discuss his own relatives sexual orientation (if he lived there, not that he can anyways catholic school).

another real good point they should have thought of-
Strange But for all the real bad perverts out there... not being able to instruct the student that - that person should not be touching them that way or doing that very specific thing to them....
not being able to discuss anything other than heterosexuality.
americans can just be so silly sometimes.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rastsan said:
provide any instruction or material that discusses sexual orientation other than heterosexuality.

So my nephews the one who is 7 cannot discuss his own relatives sexual orientation (if he lived there, not that he can anyways catholic school).

another real good point they should have thought of-
Strange But for all the real bad perverts out there... not being able to instruct the student that - that person should not be touching them that way or doing that very specific thing to them....
not being able to discuss anything other than heterosexuality.
americans can just be so silly sometimes.
You're Canadian, you're American.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
He is North American, only slightly American. I'm completely American, kinda. No it's mostly Republicans and southerners in the bible belt. The ones who believe the best way to prevent teenage pregnancy is to teach abstinence or to not talk about sex at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1