Hacking Donkey Kong Country Returns iso help.

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello gbatemp, I'm needing help with getting the iso mentioned in the title to work on my wii. My friend bought the game and made a dump of the iso and gave me it, so I decide to give the game a try and burn it to a dvd r. I then go onto the disc channel and it says no game inserted (or something along those lines). My wii has been soft modded using the twilight hack. Also I know it's not the dvd r's that are causing the problem as Super Mario Galaxy 2 works flawlessly. Any help would be appreciated. If you do know of any solutions/ patches that include downloading a file, it would be highly appreciated if you gave a link.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help me out.
smile.gif

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For me it sounds like a bad rip.

You can try it with GeckoOS and see if even GeckoOS can recognize it. If not, then its a FUBAR rip.

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried the iso on Gecko and other loaders, but they have all failed. Could you please try and explain what the problem is and any way I can make this work? It woould be great if I were able to get it working.
gbasp.gif

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for double post, but I REALLY need help with this. I'm running wii firmware 3.4E I installed cIOSCORP a while back, I have Backup loader and GeckoOs, both fail to get the game running. I have tried installing iOS56 but I always get an error. I really want to be able to play this game, call me a noob or anything you want, it doesn't bother me, the only thing that bothers me is the fact this game won't work. PLEASE help, I've been trying out so many different ways I have found online and nothing works for me.

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The rip is fine, he has managed to get it working on his wii (so the actual retail copy doesn't get wrecked) but he is on 4.2E and I have no idea what he has installed

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will give darkcorp a try and edit this post to tell you how it goes
smile.gif

EDIT: Not working. I'm going to burn it to another type of dvdr incase I just got lucky with Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!