ChoroQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone!
I've a "minor" problem with the pal version of DK (and, in same way, Epic Mickey), let's me explain: i'm on a chipped 4.3E Wan. Wii, with all ios/cios updated (just checked with pimp my wii). Well, the game run fine with Neogamma R9 with 249 rev, but if I want to play through disc channel, it ask me for an update. So, what the hell? -.- What i've to do to play it via disc channel instead of Neogamma?
And no, i don't want to use priiloader or starpatch or other to block disc update, just wanna know what's that damn ios/whatever that this game require.

Thanks!

Edit: something very strange (at least for me) happened: i've installed Sonic 4 Ep 1 wiiware (it's ios56 related, from what i've read) and.. *magic*.. now the games don't ask me again for update via disc channel! But.. how is it possible??

ChoroQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, i know that. But the very problem is.. i have it! At the latest version. But it ask me again for update. After sonic 4 wiiware, also if i uninstall ios56, it works without update. Why??

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
ChoroQ said:
Yeah, i know that. But the very problem is.. i have it! At the latest version. But it ask me again for update. After sonic 4 wiiware, also if i uninstall ios56, it works without update. Why??
because just installing the game's ios wont make it work. i dont know where people have got that idea.
it just doesn't

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Don't see why you don't install Priiloader/Startpatch, problem solved. How long will it take you to install vs how much time you're gonna spend bitching on here

ChoroQ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lulwut said:
ChoroQ said:
because just installing the game's ios wont make it work. i dont know where people have got that idea.
it just doesn't

Not that true, but i don't wanna change your mind. I just want to UNDERSTAND why with a wiiware it works from disc channel, and why not without it.

And

No probls about time bitching here, it's the same you spent :-) just i've said i don't want use priiloader, not that i haven't installed it. :-)
It's a problem of method, because it's a very curious situation imho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol