esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
One of my friends, who is a casual gamer and has a Wii, recently told me that he had visited his cousins out of state and they had a game called Dokapon Kingdom. He told me they had lots of fun playing this game and encouraged me to get it. Normally, we just play Super Smash Bros. Melee or Brawl, and occasionally enjoy party games, but I read some reviews and it seems like a fun party game. My boyfriend and room mate aren't really gamers, so I usually play games myself, but would this be a nice party game if I had guests who liked multiplayer games? The RPG aspect seems appealing to me. And being able to change your opponent's name and piss them off.
rolleyes.gif

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Even with all its flaws, it's a very fun game if you have 3 or 4 human players.
Plus it's pretty much unique in its genre, a mix of board-game and a little RPG.

I enjoyed it enough to translate most of the game in french so I could play easily with some friends who don't understand english.
So yes, you should give it a try.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Krazplay said:
Even with all its flaws, it's a very fun game if you have 3 or 4 human players.
Plus it's pretty much unique in its genre, a mix of board-game and a little RPG.

I enjoyed it enough to translate most of the game in french so I could play easily with some friends who don't understand english.
So yes, you should give it a try.
you should release a patch
yaywii.gif

i enjoyed this game, mario party meets -enter some RPG game here-.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded and burned it yesterday. It sounds like an awesome Mario Party/RPG hybrid. The problem is getting some friends who are willing to play it. The majority of my friends won't stray from SSB or Call of Duty, which is where the challenge comes in. Oh well maybe next year in college...

esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
I just downloaded and burned it yesterday. It sounds like an awesome Mario Party/RPG hybrid. The problem is getting some friends who are willing to play it. The majority of my friends won't stray from SSB or Call of Duty, which is where the challenge comes in. Oh well maybe next year in college...

I know what you mean. This game seems fun, but I don't see myself convincing a lot of people to play this. Especially since it seems there might be a bit of a learning curve to understand the entire game... its a lot more complex than it looks. All the weapons, skills, unlocking classes, quests, it is a little confusing to begin with. I tried to play the Story mode with two AI's just to practice or whatever, and I was very confused half the time. I read a FAQ on GameFAQs so now I understand it a bit and realize a lot of stuff is pretty in depth and not something you'd learn until a few games in. And I don't want to ask people to read instructions before we play this. Oh well, we'll see
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...