Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So humans and dogs last shared a common ancestor 100 million years ago

Theoretically in that span of time any animal could become any other animal

With that in mind humans could artificially select dogs to become basically anything given enough time

Dolphin dogs, big brain dogs, humanoid dogs?

Given infinite time what would you guys do? As for me I'd get to making a vaporeon

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anything is possible with the right motivators
Tucker.png

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
oh my fucking god i just realized why he would give himself a vaporeon
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

• Haha
Reactions: JuanMena

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay