Hacking Does this acekard deal have everything I need?

oasis5001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was planning on buying an acekard 2.1 ds on modchipcentral (Link to the product at the bottom) that is bundled with a 4gb microsd card. The problem is that in the picture of the product and in the description it doesn't say or show if it comes with a microsd reader or a cable or something to write to the card. Just want to make sure.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/acekar...on-microsd.html

oasis5001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew that I could send them an email, but I decided to ask here since it would be faster. It's a simple question. Im new to the ds scene, sorry for asking a noob question.

ExDee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
never buy em bundles from those sites. The microsd part is rather rip off where tehy charge like 15 bucks for 2 gb. I got an 8GB sandisk in Amazon for 13 bucks. buy em seperately

oasis5001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ExDee said:
never buy em bundles from those sites. The microsd part is rather rip off where tehy charge like 15 bucks for 2 gb. I got an 8GB sandisk in Amazon for 13 bucks. buy em seperately

Thanks, but I would rather buy them together to ensure that I'll get the right kind of sd card. I''m nervous about those kinds of things. By the way, what movie is that awesome avatar with the squirrel from?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i would buy the card off dealextreme. you will get it for 11 bucks with free shipping. then grab a transcend 8gb class6 msd off newegg.com for around 17 bucks. they also usually offer free shipping on it. as for a reader if you don't get a bundle i can recommend the kingston readers from meritline.com, who also offer free shipping =)

i said to contact them because based on that image you can't tell what your getting. no one here is really going to know, as websites change up the items in the combos when stuff goes out of stock.

cheers,
-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?