Does this acekard deal have everything I need?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by oasis5001, Apr 7, 2009.

1. oasis5001
    OP

Newcomer oasis5001 Newbie

United States
    Hey I was planning on buying an acekard 2.1 ds on modchipcentral (Link to the product at the bottom) that is bundled with a 4gb microsd card. The problem is that in the picture of the product and in the description it doesn't say or show if it comes with a microsd reader or a cable or something to write to the card. Just want to make sure.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/acekar...on-microsd.html

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
  3. oasis5001
    OP

United States
    I knew that I could send them an email, but I decided to ask here since it would be faster. It's a simple question. Im new to the ds scene, sorry for asking a noob question.

4. ExDee

Member ExDee GBAtemp Regular

United States
    never buy em bundles from those sites. The microsd part is rather rip off where tehy charge like 15 bucks for 2 gb. I got an 8GB sandisk in Amazon for 13 bucks. buy em seperately

5. oasis5001
    OP

United States
    Thanks, but I would rather buy them together to ensure that I'll get the right kind of sd card. I''m nervous about those kinds of things. By the way, what movie is that awesome avatar with the squirrel from?

6. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i would buy the card off dealextreme. you will get it for 11 bucks with free shipping. then grab a transcend 8gb class6 msd off newegg.com for around 17 bucks. they also usually offer free shipping on it. as for a reader if you don't get a bundle i can recommend the kingston readers from meritline.com, who also offer free shipping =)

i said to contact them because based on that image you can't tell what your getting. no one here is really going to know, as websites change up the items in the combos when stuff goes out of stock.

cheers,
    -another world

7. oasis5001
    OP

United States
    I Just found out from another site that it doesn't. However at stuffs4kids they bundle it with one, and they're also listed at the acekard site, so they can be trusted. Heres a link if anyones curious about it. Thanks for the help everyone.

http://www.stuffs4kids.com/Acekard_2_1_4G_...acekard2-4g.htm