Hardware Does the touchscreen dead?

D.Loro5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'm having a pretty big and weird problem with my Old 3DS ... This 3DS has ARM9LH and Luma3DS with SysNAND in the latest version.

I have gone today to turn my 3DS and, on reaching the Menu HOME, I realize that the touch screen does not respond in any way. Attempt commute with (crosshead and Circle Pad) buttons do not respond, nor do the R, L, Start and HOME buttons. I start to press all the buttons and the only one who reacts is the A button It opens the game that was selected (one GBA) and enters. In the game, I can play normally and absolutely all the buttons respond. HOME pulse to leave, but I can not select "Cancel" or "OK" with the touch screen, but with the buttons.

Discovered that, start clicking at all points of the touch screen and I realize that, right from the center of the screen yes "answer", but each time in a different way. There are times that by giving there and try to move the menu, the screen freezes down two points at a time (although it is not touching) and I can not do anything. Another time getting that responded, giving a touch at the point where I said before, it was selected one of the options that had below (create a folder, open the game or whatever was selected etc).

In another attempt to commute, I get to do it and stays in a game of 3DS. I open it and all buttons respond, but no touch screen. HOME button pulse (within the game itself works) and back again before the problems with the screen.

The case, do you know what may be due and how it can be solved? I'm not as fanciest other 160 € on a New 3DS now ...

The console yesterday, at about 10 pm functioned normally. Subsequently, I turned and until today no one has touched. Just yesterday, before bed, I opened the console (without turning) to check something and turned to leave, nothing more.

Finally say that I no longer guarantee (ended two or three years ago if I remember correctly) and I have not ever open (open the part of the plate and all that). Thank you.

Reactions: Monty Kensicle

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the touchscreen digitizer on my main DS Lite die for no reason, it decided one day to stop working so I ended up using a different DS Lite. It is possible the same thing happened to your 3DS and that the digitizer is dead.

If I remember correctly, touchscreen digitizer issues including screen protectors on the touchscreen can cause the buttons to not respond.

D.Loro5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've fixed it and it seems to work well. What I have done has been, with a pin, pass below the edges of the screen and so far it seems to work.

Thank you anyway. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...