Hacking Homebrew i got a weird problem with my New Nintendo 3DS

EpicProto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i have a New Nintendo 3ds with a very weird problem, first of all when i turn on my console my 3ds starts normal but whenever i try to press any button it doesn't respond, the home button, ZR, ZL, power button and the weird gray circle (C stick i think?) works properly but i cannot press anything to get in to any game or options, the button screen also doesn't respond and there's no sound and i cant turn on the 3d thing.
I tried removing the SD card and turns out i could somehow use all the buttons but when i put the SD card on the console again, the exact same problem persist.
I open the menu that appears pressing select and the power button at the same time and the exact same thing happen, i could use the buttons but only in that menu.
TBH im pretty dumb, my English's is not the best but i want help cuz i wanna play Mario 3d land again

Reactions: Error-1-2435-8325
Trophies
XP
Ok, pretty obviously, you're having an SD card issue. Have you tried formatting the SD card? For years, I couldn't get my 3ds' camera to even open, but once I formatted it to hack the console, it worked just fine.
I'm not exactly sure what you'd need to delete off the card, but I know it has to be in FAT32 :yay:
BTW, is this a hacked console?

EpicProto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, pretty obviously, you're having an SD card issue. Have you tried formatting the SD card? For years, I couldn't get my 3ds' camera to even open, but once I formatted it to hack the console, it worked just fine.
I'm not exactly sure what you'd need to delete off the card, but I know it has to be in FAT32 :yay:
BTW, is this a hacked console?
yes, its a hacked console. sorry for late reply
i tried deleting some weird folders on my SD Card that i know aren't from the 3ds. i also tried to update luma but it dint do anything. but then i read this comment again and understood what you meant. so i search up a tutorial and found one on Spanish about how to format the SD card for 3ds, i think this maybe will help me fix the issue but idk

DecoTheEpicGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yes, its a hacked console. sorry for late reply
i tried deleting some weird folders on my SD Card that i know aren't from the 3ds. i also tried to update luma but it dint do anything. but then i read this comment again and understood what you meant. so i search up a tutorial and found one on Spanish about how to format the SD card for 3ds, i think this maybe will help me fix the issue but idk
DO NOT FOLLOW VIDEO GUIDES!

They are dangerous - Because they may contain outdated information.
Have you deleted the Luma folder on your 3DS? this will reset the configurations for the CFW, and it might work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person