Hardware Does the 3DS smudge itself?

Do the raised borders on the 3DS's bottom screen leave vertical smudge marks on the top screen when

• Yes.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have a 3DS.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
It is a bad flaw, but doesn't mean it will give it permanent scratches.

And before you call TROLLING!!! No I'm not just posting how I feel.
I'm not convinced of it leaving permanent scratches either (unless maybe you're slamming the top screen down when you shut the system, in which case you're probably going to have other problems eventually). Even then I'm not sure because it's not really sharp, the part of the bottom screen that's resting on the top screen. I think the only reason it smudges in the first place is because the buttons are near there and inevitably you're going to get a little bit of oil from your skin on there.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is what happens when a developer releases a console that's still in its prototype stage as a finished product. As I said in a different thread, you don't even get all the 3DS juice out of the box - you need to wait until may to get all the features, and that's *RETARDED*. They're not bonus features - you have them in the Menu. The system itself notifies you that Nintendo was too busy playing with crayons when they were supposed to work that they can't allow you to use the service yet.

I probably will wait for a 3DS Lite or whatever comes after the flawed 3DS, seeing as it's not hacked yet anyways and it doesn't have a library of Launch games that I'm interested in, among other issues... namely scratching screens, random black outs, power shortages due to a sucky sucky battery etc. etc.

I give Nintendo the full right to cash in on "OMG NEW COSOLE LAUNCH!" people so that I can claim the later console which they actually finished developing "right".

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
This is what happens when a developer releases a console that's still in its prototype stage as a finished product. As I said in a different thread, you don't even get all the 3DS juice out of the box - you need to wait until may to get all the features, and that's *RETARDED*. They're not bonus features - you have them in the Menu. The system itself notifies you that Nintendo was too busy playing with crayons when they were supposed to work that they can't allow you to use the service yet.

I probably will wait for a 3DS Lite or whatever comes after the flawed 3DS, seeing as it's not hacked yet anyways and it doesn't have a library of Launch games that I'm interested in, among other issues... namely scratching screens, random black outs, power shortages due to a sucky sucky battery etc. etc.

I give Nintendo the full right to cash in on "OMG NEW COSOLE LAUNCH!" people so that I can claim the later console which they actually finished developing "right".

The playing with crayons part made me lol. Made my day.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:

Just because the OS isn't finish doesn't mean they wasn't done with the design of the 3DS.

There only one true flaw that can be taken care of.

Maybe blacks screens,but that can be fix with updated OS.

And didn't the some of the dsi' had that issue?

How 'bout any other ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Take magic pills from Psi, he offers them at Floridan prices lol.