Hacking Does rockband 2 dlc .wads still work?

MrBananman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I need some help here because I think I've tried everything to get the downloadable content wads for rb2 to work, and it isn't letting me download them. I install them fine, i.e. every song shows up as purchased, BUT I cannot download ANY of them.... it gives me a 204704 error, and my wifi/router is not the issue, as I have downloaded songs before, and use networking mode to install cios's.

In another thread I found, a guy said he had to install ios 37 dip 7 to work, but I already have that *I THINK* because I run the game through the disc channel already (via modchip and burned game), and have legally downloaded songs already. My cios 249 is based on cios 37 vxxxx. Could the only real problem here be that I may not have the exact correct version of cios 37 (dip 7) installed as the base for my cios249? Or wait, that I only need cios 37 dip 7 installed period, not as the base for my cios 249? Or could the issue be something to do with me having a modchip, having rock band 2 working normally, but actually needing more softmod pieces to get it to work?

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!! arggg.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ohhh, the Pirate can't pirate? Well, that's sad, isn't it?

I could give you a hint, but I'm not shure if I should... The problem is the Wii, but not the Software on it. Now, enjoy.

MrBananman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol.... ok? I've spent enough money on songs already, it's not going to kill me to not have them but it would be nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY