Hacking Does Gateway work on N3DS or Not?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Can someone please tell me what I can do with Gateway on the N3DS? I mean I want to buy a N3DS. Can Gateway work for at least play ROMS? Can Gateway make the N3DS Region Free?

Does Gateway work on the N3DS or what?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me what I can do with Gateway on the N3DS? I mean I want to buy a N3DS. Can Gateway work for at least play ROMS? Can Gateway make the N3DS Region Free?

Does Gateway work on the N3DS or what?
SOON
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, not yet. I have a New3DS and waiting for Gateway right now too. It's best to just be patient and wait for them to release the update for it. It'll be worth it, imo. Also, your New3DS has to be on firmware 9.2 or below to use Gateway.

To answer some questions:
  1. Once the Gateway update releases for the New3DS, it will play 3DS roms.
  2. Yes, you can play 3DS games from different regions using Gateway.
  3. There are lots of more stuff Gateway can do.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you are 9.2 firmware or less, Gateway said they will be releasing support for the New 3DS when they get it done. When that is, no idea. So do NOT update your firmware if it's 9.2 or less. If it's higher then that, then you probably are NOT getting gateway support for it soon, if ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also im gonna finally install the steam client
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then uninstall it five minutes later, jk
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok steam clint still works for some reason
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    client*
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my steam friend id is 1625764420
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Darkness is my friend, I become invisible in the night.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Best camouflaged
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I fear not the dark... the darkness fears me... lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    shoot, i'll send you a friend request ig
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This Facebook?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Playing pool alone is pretty boring...wifey out of town tonight. Prob over at K3nv2's house again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She tried thank god for ring
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you know they made black chalk, i had no idea but luckily my man gave me some for free, cause my felt is black.
    2eb22a39-4fda-4594-8b11-da4942b24075_1500x1500.jpeg
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Race
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Hiya
  • GameGenieLabs @ GameGenieLabs:
    oh dear. making codes for nes is kinda stressful. i'm trying to think of cool ideas that haven't been thought of before. it's hard to be original, and i don't wanna make codes that already exist!
    I may make a post asking for code ideas, and hopefully that would make others happy :)
    Also, my ADHD keeps me from sleeping, and It bothers me lol
    Anywho, I've been using my modded Wii to play a few games here and there, and finally installed a custom Wii theme thanks to Larsenv helping me in a call (I have a family edition, and I don't wanna brick the nand since I can't restore it) Went with the basic "Black" Theme, since I'm a huge fan of dark themes, and it's less of an eyesore at night
    Larsen also helped me with my Dazzle setup, since the drivers for my model weren't online. I also helped dump that DVD with it, since I had a DVD drive.
    And now pinnacle studio received a new update, and reset my my KEY, and he's trying to figure out why it did that.
    GameGenieLabs @ GameGenieLabs: And now pinnacle studio received a new update, and reset my my KEY, and he's trying to figure...