Gaming Does experience split at the party in Let's go Pikachu?

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi I have 4 pokemon in my party.
If I catch another 1-2 but I don't mind train them, do I lose experience having them in the party? (because the boost will split in 6 pokemon and not 4)

NextChallenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have 4 pokemon in my party.
If I catch another 1-2 but I don't mind train them, do I lose experience having them in the party? (because the boost will split in 6 pokemon and not 4)
Here's how it works.

Let's say you're fighting a trainer with a Pokemon that will give 200 exp for defeating it. (I'm skipping some detail because it's 3not relevant here)

ALL of the Pokemon that actively participate in that battle will win 200xp
and ALL of the party Pokemon that didn't actively participate in that battle will win 100xp, 50% of what they would have earned from battling.

The XP winnings from a fight aren't split up, so adding Pokemon to your party will never reduce the XP take for your participant Pokemon, or any others.

Pokfan1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Here's how it works.

Let's say you're fighting a trainer with a Pokemon that will give 200 exp for defeating it. (I'm skipping some detail because it's 3not relevant here)

ALL of the Pokemon that actively participate in that battle will win 200xp
and ALL of the party Pokemon that didn't actively participate in that battle will win 100xp, 50% of what they would have earned from battling.

The XP winnings from a fight aren't split up, so adding Pokemon to your party will never reduce the XP take for your participant Pokemon, or any others.
That's great! Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.