Hacking Does EFA 512Mb have real time clock system?

kokie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well, in the official review on this website ,it said that the card has real time clock system.Then some guy in some topic said that the card doesn't have real time clock system and everyone seems to agree???

I'm really confuse.Please enlighten me.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you've bought your EFA just recently, chances are, you've received an EFA Simple. Most onlineshops don't mention the fact that it's in fact the Simple version without RTC. Tough luck!

I think I've read that the "full" EFA (with RTC) isn't even being produced anymore.

kokie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
They stoped producing EFA with RTC? That's lame. Though I'll still order an EFA anyway since the other card with RTC (M3 or something) is too expensive, the pokemon games aren't hot enought to make up for prices difference.

Thank you all for the answers.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Go ahead and get the EFA Simple. I bought one (unknowingly, so to speak, expecting a "full" EFA) and am perfectly happy with it.
Or you could get an EZIV. DX just got them in stock yesterday. Removable (and expandable) memory is a nice extra!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a