Does anyone still have the FMOD middleware for the 3DS?

Cracko298

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
cracko298.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I would like to use the tool to have custom audio in Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition.
I am referencing to this: https://developer.nintendo.com/group/development/getting-started/3ds/middleware/fmod
Most of these files are just 4-bit PCM or Vorbis, please note that you can use FSB FMOD Soundbank Generator, which should work flawlessly for music and some audio replacements.
Post automatically merged:

Most of these files are just 4-bit PCM or Vorbis, please note that you can use FSB FMOD Soundbank Generator, which should work flawlessly for music and some audio replacements.
I also have a Nintendo Developer account, the page is obviously taken offline since the 3DS eshop was taken down.

Last edited by Cracko298,
Reactions: btjunior

btjunior

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

I also have a Nintendo Developer account, the page is obviously taken offline since the 3DS eshop was taken down.
Yes, you can get the FMOD Engine on their website, however you need an account. *modsnip*

Last edited by DinohScene,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: ood morning