Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi

I'm helping my gf look for a childhood game. But i've no idea whats the name of it. It plays like this: there are 2 objects on the left and right of the screen, as i press the directional keys, i'm supposed to make both of the object meet each other in the middle. Does anyone know of this game? most probbaly its a NES game.

Thanks!!!

Weite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nope , the background is in black... its a puzzle game... when u move, the 2 objects moves in the same direction until it is obstructed by the wall. Both sides have different mazes... u have to move both around until they reach the doors and the level completes...

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Weite said:
nope , the background is in black... its a puzzle game... when u move, the 2 objects moves in the same direction until it is obstructed by the wall. Both sides have different mazes... u have to move both around until they reach the doors and the level completes...

Hmm, sounds a lot like Binary Land
binaryland.png

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lagman said:
Weite said:

Hmm, sounds a lot like Binary Land
binaryland.png
As soon as I've read the first post I was going to post that but you beat me to it, lagman
frown.gif
Good work
smile.gif

It's one of my favourite NES games
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up