does anyone know where to buy a gb boy colour currently?

Adrian-E-C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two listed on ebay at 250 pounds each but apparently that is a fake price meant to deter buyers because they actually do not have them in stock.

I am looking for atomic purple but I will settle with any colour.

I contacted 8 bit aesthetics about maybe doing up a frontlight mod but they haven't been responding to emails.

Really though I just really want the GB boy color.( classic GB style not the SP style.

Anyone? Any ideas? Pm me if you yourself have one you would like to sell....or pm me if you know where the heck I can track one down.

to be clear I am asking about the system by Kong Feng...the backlit Gameboy color clone.

Last edited by Adrian-E-C,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Gameboy Boy Colour. Logic*tm*

In all seriousness, look around. A store near me sells these things (I picked up a GBA w/ box + manual for £20)

Reactions: Deleted User

BeardK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

Make sure Color isn't spelled as Colour.

Trivia: Nintendo used Color in all territories as it was originally released in 5 color variants each represented by a letter of Color. Renaming it to Colour in PAL territories would ruin the trend.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Make sure Color isn't spelled as Colour.

Trivia: Nintendo used Color in all territories as it was originally released in 5 color variants each represented by a letter of Color. Renaming it to Colour in PAL territories would ruin the trend.
but the GB Boy Colour is not made by Nintendo and is actually spelled "colour"

D

Deleted User

but the GB Boy Colour is not made by Nintendo and is actually spelled "colour"
I misread the question sorry. I think I've seen what you're talking about before but I can't seem to find one on ebay, just the Pocket version.

Localhorst86

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I misread the question sorry. I think I've seen what you're talking about before but I can't seem to find one on ebay, just the Pocket version.
Yeah, it seems hard to find nowadays. I bought mine just over half a year ago when it was plenty available.

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

If you're after a frontlit GBC then I think I saw a few modded official ones recently

Localhorst86

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Be careful. There's a difference between the GB Boy and the GB Boy Colour. The GB boy will not play GBC games, nor is it backlit (not even frontlit).

I've heard of the GB Boy. It's a knock-off of the Gameboy Pocket. Doesn't play Color games. Also, the official Gameboy Color was released as the Gameboy COLOR in the UK, not the Colour. Something about the logo on it being consistent across all territories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld