Ingredients
1 1/2 cup flour
2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
2 eggs
1 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together. When fully mixed together; add in milk and eggs. Mix until well blended. Take a griddle, put it on medium heat and put in a small scoop of your mixture. In 1 minute flip. Leave for a minute. Repeat process on griddle until out of mixture.

There, you have your water!
Shit, got a cupcake instead.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

GBAFail

Smell my finger.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my; I'm sorry to say your kitchen is incompatible for making water. This means that no where in your house can make water at all. There's only one way out--either make water at someone's house for your own, or just move out and switch houses.
Can I get water from the toilet?

GBAFail

Smell my finger.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No; if your kitchen is incompatible for making water, getting water from a different source in your house will remove the power supply in your house; or may even cause a bad electric current causing fire. You're jeopardizing your home.
FUCK. XP
See, I'm glad I asked now. I guess I'll break into the house next to mine and run a hose from their stink to mine.

Reactions: ComeTurismO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FUCK. XP
See, I'm glad I asked now. I guess I'll break into the house next to mine and run a hose from their stink to mine.
Good job; if you get caught from breaking in the house immediately build a shelf IN THE MASTER BEDROOM; if you build it anywhere else, you have a 99.9% chance of getting shot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...