Hacking Does anybody have a 11.2 Crtransfer?

Epitoaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then why not ask in that thread ..

Edit
You claim to be sensitive, and yourself using words like shit ..I just smiled at your not reading properly and you were offended ..lol
Shitpost is a term its not really like I'm being rude. atleast thats what my friend says

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just a headsup, unless something has changed from about 2 months ago, if someone "forgets" to make a nand backup on a n3ds and downgrades to 2.1 they effectively brick their NDS/DSi section of their 3ds, unless there has been a fix sorted out (which afaik is technically possible, but would have to be implemented into luma to allow a donor twl nand header and/or twl slot encryption key

(ps no indication he is using a n3ds, but thought i would share it to try raise awareness so people realise that not making nand backups is very risky and can screw you up even if you do manage to recover to a degree by using a ctrimage)

I never missed a step...
My hand slipped and I hit the b button...
just for the record, you could have cancled during the 5 mins it takes checking the SHA of the file (though i understand a newbie might be too scared to do so out of fear it would cause issues)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol