Gaming Do you think we can get Super Mario Galaxy 3?

thekarter104

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.

So, I've been playing through Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 again. The most beautiful games ever made.
I know we have Odyssey which came out not long ago, so ofcourse it can take years for a new Mario game ofcourse, which is no problem.

Do you think we can have a chance for Super Mario Galaxy 3?
It would be so awesome to have that.

Reactions: joemoe123g
D

Deleted User

I remember Nintendo saying at one point they would, but that was during the wiiu era. I hope they do. Because galaxy 3 is a big upgrade from galaxy 1 and 2. Mainly because 480 to HD. If they did my breathing and my heart might just stop.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
STOP IT! We don't need another 1 player mario game right now. What we need is a multiplayer mario game. Super Mario 3d world 2.
But do we really? Most Mario games are single-player with maybe a limited second-player mode and you see very little people complaining about that.

Reactions: McWhiters9511

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about a Super Mario Galaxy 3 with 3D World-like multiplayer? I just want another SMG game, yo, the previous two are easily the best platformers I've ever played.
i'm all for any mario game, i would love multiplayer. there's no reason not to have that option. they did it with super mario 3d world they can do it to any mario game.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldnt even mind remasters/ports of Galaxy 1/2. Im not a fan of having to find all the equipment to get my Wii working just to play them so this would be great :D
I would love a new Galaxy game though, that would be awesome.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I wouldnt even mind remasters/ports of Galaxy 1/2. Im not a fan of having to find all the equipment to get my Wii working just to play them so this would be great :D
I would love a new Galaxy game though, that would be awesome.
Super Mario Galaxy 1 was even ported to the Nvidia Shield TV in China (with a native 1080p!), and if you know, the Shield TV has the same hardware as the Switch. In other words, give us that Galaxy port on Switch! I agree with you, it'd be awesome if they could package Galaxy 1 and 2 into a combo remaster, at the very least if Galaxy 3 won't happen. I love SMG waaaay too much.

Reactions: Mnecraft368

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)