Gaming Do you think Nintendo will continue their Ambassador program?

Taellon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't mean more free stuff for ambassadors, we've already got plenty. But I'm taking about those with Ambassador status getting early access to certain content that may be released in the future. Like getting a chance to buy/download DLC a few days before it's officially released. I can't recall if it was the NES games or GBA games that they said would be released later on for all 3DS users(for a price though), but that's sort of along the lines of letting us in early on the content(even if it is free this time, it could be paid stuff next time).

What do you guys think?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I very much doubt they will do anything else but then again im happy with the GBA games, Earlia i put 6solid hours of metroid fusion to take my 3DS from full charge to red light. The fact there is still 9 other games to play and the added bonus that they are all on my 3DS ready to be played without having to change any carts or anything is a HUGE bonus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: some people break their spaghetti in half, and others hate it, do you think wario breaks it?