Hacking Discussion Do you think it's possible to change our Switch's serial number ?

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Stop, nobody will try your ideas because:
1.-You're misinformed and your idea doesn't works
2.-Developers doesn't want to pay to TX since they hate piracy and because of that, they won't test things on their emunand
2.1.-At least wait for ReSwitched to release their emunand
3.-Unban could be impossible so no matter how smart your idea is, is most probably impossible

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Motherboards cost like a new switch.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk
He saw a sale that didn't included the nand (if I'm not wrong)

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry im spanish ,for whats cant swap Cert ,id...etc?,my theory its take (im have 2 clean manda)2 nand,one clean, one banned and one methot for inject Keys on cfw,in theory whit this ,can decript clean nand, resigh with banned Keys nand and flash on banned switch (cfw launch clean nand resigned on banned switch),if 3ds can for what not switch?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I can say this, @Crusatyr and me (mostly him, I just provided donor) tried to get a CFW working with a donor Switch keys. But nogo. This would in theory help unban people but the whole idea was to fix Switches that got nuked by the "virus" Switch files.

So far, no success and the people that have looked in to it gets stuck as well. There is some Safetychecks Nintendo have implemented and they're good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1