Status
Not open for further replies.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I do. One time I called an indian tech support scam that cold called me and I ended up talking for about 30 minutes with him about Dota 2 and our builds. God I'd love to run a Bloodseeker/Crystal Maiden lane with that guy sometime. He does horrible, horrible things for pay, but I bet he'd be a great friend out of that business.
Once you get in the crime buisness there's no way out.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do when they call my burner line. It's either Indian scammers or drug addicts calling me for random drugs. I use Google Voice as my main line, and my other phone number changes a lot, so I get drug dealer's old burner numbers.

I mess with them both when I'm bored.

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I answer to every number that calls me, but when they ask my name, I always hang up.

But there was one time, that a british number decided to call me almost everyday for 2 months, so one day, I decided to answer the call, and this is what happened:

Hello!
Hi.
Is this Duarte Mendes? (My name)
No.
So who's this?
O CARALHO QUE TA FODA SEU MONTE DE MERDA (don't know how to translate this, I'm so sorry, but it's very offensive)
*hang up*

And they never called me again! :D

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never get any scam calls. If they'd call me, I'd happily waste their time until they'd hang up. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative