• Total voters

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
KingdomBlade said:
I was just asking what everyone else thinks.Oh sorry, I tought maybe there were news about something like this and that`s why I first thought you were refering to something like that...
QUOTE(OMFG @ Jul 7 2009, 01:21 PM) There should be a i dont know i just listen to the music he make option.
I guess that would be I don`t care:P

If I`m honest I never really believed in all those accusations...

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i dont think he was gay but i think he wanted to be/ look like a woman (he was one fucked up guy but his music was awesome)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guild McCommunist said:
Lubbo said:
i dont think he was gay but i think he wanted to be/ look like a woman (he was one fucked up guy but his music was awesome)

After his nose got fucked up he looked like a hampster to me. Or some type of man-groundhog offspring.
That happened because his father traumatized him on the appearance of his nose when he was a kid.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I believe he was asexual, not interested in a particular gender or age group. I think he simply existed without any sexual desires whatsoever.

Michael Jackson was what one would call an eccentric. His extraordinarily terrible upbringing forged him into the man he was until the day he died. He was beaten as a child during rehearsals (as were his brothers) but their manager/father. A man so terrible he refused to let his own children call him dad or daddy. To them, he was simply their manager and nothing more.

During his childhood he was forced into the spotlight at a young age, and worse than that he was typecast into the role of "the cute young one". When he began going through the changes of puberty his changes in appearance, though regular at the time, were met with disgust. How dare the youthful face of the Jackson Five developed pimples or facial hair. In the eyes of the public, he had to stay young forever.

These events, among others, developed into a severe Peter Pan complex with a multitude of parental issues. He never really grew up. He became obsessed with childish things, his appearance, and be the most hands on father possible. And no, I do not mean the latter in a sexual way.

I'm mentioning all of this because I think, for the whole of his life, Michael did not have any interest in sex whatsoever. He approached life from the mindset of a child who had not yet taken an interest in girls (or boys). A 6 year old child in a man's body, to be precise. If you really examine the evidence in detail, it becomes quite apparent that Michael was merely a child at heart and nothing more. If you couldn't tell this from his child-like smile and approach to all things, then you could from the facts at hand:

1) Michael's first sexual experience. He's talked about it in detail. As a teenager/young adult he was invited over to his then-girlfriend's house to lose his virginity. MJ described this in the shyest manner possible. When he stated what she had said to him over the phone he said in a meek tone "She said... sexual... things".

After arriving at her place, she told him to lay on the bed. She wandered over and began unbuttoning his shirt. Now, a normal teenage boy would be chomping at the bit to get in her pants, but Michael? All he could do was cover his face with his hands and mumble shyly. To the point where she actually stopped, walked away, and said "You're not ready.". And Michael was relieved.

I don't know about you, but I've never met a living teenage human being who not only had no interest in sex whatsoever, but was so afraid that he cowered in fear at the mere idea of it. And then ultimately couldn't go through with the process.

2) Michael's children. All of Michael's children are "supposedly" from his sperm (He states as much, but they seem awfully white, considering he's genetically African-American). But, they've all been conceived artificially. At no point were any of his children conceived via actual intercourse.

3) Oprah once asked Michael if he was a virgin. A bold question indeed. How could a grown man in Michael's position be a virgin? Well, he gave the typical virginal answer, the answer that only a virgin would give: "A gentleman never tells." That's anecdotal, I admit, but if you've ever asked someone if they were a virgin and gotten that answer, then you just know that they are.

4) While one child did in fact accuse Michael of inappropriate conduct, there are a multitude of children who have been around Michael, had sleepovers with the man who have said otherwise. His supposed best friend was a child, and he elaborated frequently that nothing inappropriate has ever taken place.

Could that answer have been rehearsed? Of course. But isn't it as equally possible that the child who made the original accusation (who to my knowledge, never mentioned anything specific) was put up to it by his parents or guardian? One only needs to take a gander at the internet to view all the frivolous and outright false court cases that have come up in years.

Every time a movie is released, someone claims to have had their work stolen. Every time a new Harry Potter book was launched, someone sued saying they had the idea first, etc. People will stoop to just about anything to squeeze money from the rich and powerful.

There's also a prevalent semi-intentional practice in the media and law enforcement agencies in which they approach the child so often and ask him or her so frequently if anything sexual has ever taken place (pointing at the "no-no" areas on dolls, and such), that it becomes embedded in their minds. They say yes just to make the adults who are questioning them happy, as they think that's what they want to here. Often times they be asked the question so many times that they start to think it actually happened.

-

I've been back and forth on this over the years, but after doing a bit of research I've come to the personal conclusion that Michael's life merely shaped him into a bizarre man who tries to do the exact opposite of everything that was done to him as a child.

He was beaten and screamed at as a boy, so he never raises his voice to his own children. He wasn't allowed to call his father "daddy", so he made sure his own children never called him anything but. He was ridiculed and harassed by the press all throughout his life for his appearance. First for growing older when he was supposed to be the perpetual child star, and then for the more radical appearance changes in his later years. As such he makes sure his children never leave the house without masks, so that the same can't be done to them.

Every part of his life seems to have had a massive impact on the man. And that applies to his very hands-on approach with children as well. Because he was never shown love as a child, he went out of his way to be as kind and affectionate to children as possible. He was forced to be both an adult and forever a child by his father, his public, and press. Because of that, that's all he ever knew how to be.

So, no, in my opinion he wasn't gay, nor was he straight. I believe he simply had no interest in sex whatsoever.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Woah. Good point Ace. Really good.

But Wiki says that Lisa Marie Presley said this about their marriage: "a married couple's life ... that was sexually active".
Sooo... he couldn't have been a virgin, could he? Unless Lisa Presley lied
blink.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
raulpica said:
Woah. Good point Ace. Really good.

But Wiki says that Lisa Marie Presley said this about their marriage: "a married couple's life ... that was sexually active".
Sooo... he couldn't have been a virgin, could he? Unless Lisa Presley lied
blink.gif
It's hardly out of the question. Michael and co have been known to tell little white lies from time to time. Which he's entitled to, I suppose. His chin, for example. Years ago he publicly admitted that he had had work done on both his chin and nose. And years later he claimed only to have had the nose done, contradicting what he had stated years prior.

Which, again, comes down to this child-like perspective. A sort of.... "Nuhuh! I never said that! Liar! No no no no no!".

In the case of his sex life, I personally lean towards Oprah's deduction. I think it's far more likely that Lisa Marie stated that for appearances sake, rather than in genuine sincerity. After all, when a man is the king of pop, a genuine sex symbol to the women of the world (once upon a time)... you don't want to make him out to be some sort of completely non-sexual being. It hurts his marketability and reputation.

If he truly wasn't a virgin, his response likely would have been more like "Um, Oprah, I've been married twice. What do you think?
sleep.gif
". One has to wonder why those marriages failed to begin with. My belief is that his wives wanted a regular relationship, and he could only offer them the lifestyle of a great big child.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ace Gunman said:
I believe he was asexual, not interested in a particular gender or age group. I think he simply existed without any sexual desires whatsoever.

Michael Jackson was what one would call an eccentric. His extraordinarily terrible upbringing forged him into the man he was until the day he died. He was beaten as a child during rehearsals (as were his brothers) but their manager/father. A man so terrible he refused to let his own children call him dad or daddy. To them, he was simply their manager and nothing more.

During his childhood he was forced into the spotlight at a young age, and worse than that he was typecast into the role of "the cute young one". When he began going through the changes of puberty his changes in appearance, though regular at the time, were met with disgust. How dare the youthful face of the Jackson Five developed pimples or facial hair. In the eyes of the public, he had to stay young forever.

These events, among others, developed into a severe Peter Pan complex with a multitude of parental issues. He never really grew up. He became obsessed with childish things, his appearance, and be the most hands on father possible. And no, I do not mean the latter in a sexual way.

I'm mentioning all of this because I think, for the whole of his life, Michael did not have any interest in sex whatsoever. He approached life from the mindset of a child who had not yet taken an interest in girls (or boys). A 6 year old child in a man's body, to be precise. If you really examine the evidence in detail, it becomes quite apparent that Michael was merely a child at heart and nothing more. If you couldn't tell this from his child-like smile and approach to all things, then you could from the facts at hand:

1) Michael's first sexual experience. He's talked about it in detail. As a teenager/young adult he was invited over to his then-girlfriend's house to lose his virginity. MJ described this in the shyest manner possible. When he stated what she had said to him over the phone he said in a meek tone "She said... sexual... things".

After arriving at her place, she told him to lay on the bed. She wandered over and began unbuttoning his shirt. Now, a normal teenage boy would be chomping at the bit to get in her pants, but Michael? All he could do was cover his face with his hands and mumble shyly. To the point where she actually stopped, walked away, and said "You're not ready.". And Michael was relieved.

I don't know about you, but I've never met a living teenage human being who not only had no interest in sex whatsoever, but was so afraid that he cowered in fear at the mere idea of it. And then ultimately couldn't go through with the process.

2) Michael's children. All of Michael's children are "supposedly" from his sperm (He states as much, but they seem awfully white, considering he's genetically African-American). But, they've all been conceived artificially. At no point were any of his children conceived via actual intercourse.

3) Oprah once asked Michael if he was a virgin. A bold question indeed. How could a grown man in Michael's position be a virgin? Well, he gave the typical virginal answer, the answer that only a virgin would give: "A gentleman never tells." That's anecdotal, I admit, but if you've ever asked someone if they were a virgin and gotten that answer, then you just know that they are.

4) While one child did in fact accuse Michael of inappropriate conduct, there are a multitude of children who have been around Michael, had sleepovers with the man who have said otherwise. His supposed best friend was a child, and he elaborated frequently that nothing inappropriate has ever taken place.

Could that answer have been rehearsed? Of course. But isn't it as equally possible that the child who made the original accusation (who to my knowledge, never mentioned anything specific) was put up to it by his parents or guardian? One only needs to take a gander at the internet to view all the frivolous and outright false court cases that have come up in years.

Every time a movie is released, someone claims to have had their work stolen. Every time a new Harry Potter book was launched, someone sued saying they had the idea first, etc. People will stoop to just about anything to squeeze money from the rich and powerful.

There's also a prevalent semi-intentional practice in the media and law enforcement agencies in which they approach the child so often and ask him or her so frequently if anything sexual has ever taken place (pointing at the "no-no" areas on dolls, and such), that it becomes embedded in their minds. They say yes just to make the adults who are questioning them happy, as they think that's what they want to here. Often times they be asked the question so many times that they start to think it actually happened.

-

I've been back and forth on this over the years, but after doing a bit of research I've come to the personal conclusion that Michael's life merely shaped him into a bizarre man who tries to do the exact opposite of everything that was done to him as a child.

He was beaten and screamed at as a boy, so he never raises his voice to his own children. He wasn't allowed to call his father "daddy", so he made sure his own children never called him anything but. He was ridiculed and harassed by the press all throughout his life for his appearance. First for growing older when he was supposed to be the perpetual child star, and then for the more radical appearance changes in his later years. As such he makes sure his children never leave the house without masks, so that the same can't be done to them.

Every part of his life seems to have had a massive impact on the man. And that applies to his very hands-on approach with children as well. Because he was never shown love as a child, he went out of his way to be as kind and affectionate to children as possible. He was forced to be both an adult and forever a child by his father, his public, and press. Because of that, that's all he ever knew how to be.

So, no, in my opinion he wasn't gay, nor was he straight. I believe he simply had no interest in sex whatsoever.

wow i think u have just justified everything he had ever done now everything makes sense

by the way KingdomBlade you have spelt Micheal Jackson wrong its Michael Jackson

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
I'm guessing he did have sex but it wasn't something that appealed to him. It was more of a mandatory thing to keep a relationship going than a want. That's just me.
Very possible. When you look at his relationship with Lisa Marie... I do think he loved her, but I don't think it was necessarily a romantic love. When I think of the two, the daughter of Elvis (AKA the king, and her, the princess of rock'n'roll) with Michael Jackson (AKA the prince/king of pop)... it seems to me like more of a business arrangement, even if they didn't see it that way.

Much like in fiction when two crime families come together via an arranged marriage, to consolidate their empires. That's what I think of when I picture that marriage. As if there was this almost inherent need to bring the two together simply because of who they were in life.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
didnt want to debate this but have done so on several forums now so this is just a cut and paste of my own words ...

for all those that wish to think he was a weirdo and doing things to poor children read on ...

QUOTE said:
He was ACQUITTED of ALL CHARGES at that last trial and that was ALL CHARGES! and nothing was proven!

Secondly no one bring up the stuff in the past with million dollar payouts etc .. (incidendally it was his managment that signed the settlement not Micheal)

... Who in their right mind as a PROPER REAL PARENT would say oh..... IT'S OK YOU GAVE US 15 MILLION DOLLARS FOR ABUSING MY CHILD.... thanks a lot see you later! .....It just wouldn't happen! ... A real caring loving parent would want him HUNG DRAWN AND QUARTERED or at the very least see them locked up forever! .....regardless of how much money they were offered! .....THINK ABOUT IT! Its downright INSANE!

.......I know If it was my own kids that's what I would want not a few lousy million dollars!

There has never been ANY CONCRETE nor damming evidence that would of convicted him of anything! ....Other than their word against his!

He also has 3 kids of his own........If they really suspected him of being a Pedophile etc .....don't you think they would of taken his kids away from him!?

these are my opinions of which I'm entitled to but they make a lot of sense!

no doubt this will turn into a nasty thread before long and get closed they ALWAYS DO!

who really cares anyway if he was GAY? ...It's not a crime is it !? ....

Remember here also that 3 young children have just lost their Father! brothers and sisters lost a brother and a father and mother lost a son! .... and the world has lost a pop superstar icon!

I can see no real reason for this thread other than to stir up or talk about the other rumors above mentioned to if HE DID OR DIDN'T!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock