AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I was little my mum used to listen to Elvis all the time and in one of his songs he sings

My friends say I'm actin' wild as a bug
I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm-mm, yeah, yeah, yeah

Ten year old me actually had a huge argument with my mum as I was convinced Elvis was actually singing

I'm in love
A monster cup
Mm-mm, yeah, yeah, yeah

:rofl2:

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Drinking wine and eating watermelon will make you vomit or even kill you."

I've tried both of those things and vomiting didn't happen, neither did it kill me (well, I'd not be writing this if it did, lol).

• Haha
Reactions: gamefan128

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Sex" was the name of a person. I got that from American Pie, specifically when Jim said "I hate sex." I haven't seen American Pie in a while, but I'm pretty sure they used the word before that scene, I think they kept using an alternate phrase like "getting laid."

jkm81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to go to one of my friends house to play mario kart 64. one day they were playing pokemon stadium, he told me that he was voice comamding his pokemons and i believed it until i got it for myself a couple of years later.

gamefan128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was little my mum used to listen to Elvis all the time and in one of his songs he sings

I'm in love
I'm all shook up
Mm-mm, yeah, yeah, yeah

Ten year old me actually had a huge argument with my mum as I was convinced Elvis was actually singing

I'm in love
A monster cup
Mm-mm, yeah, yeah, yeah

:rofl2:

"Drinking wine and eating watermelon will make you vomit or even kill you."

I've tried both of those things and vomiting didn't happen, neither did it kill me (well, I'd not be writing this if it did, lol).

My parents once told me that if I keep playing video games, I'll never be able to do anything else.
Look where I am now. :rofl2:

Or games make you violent.

Even just playing Tetris and Mario does that?

I used to go to one of my friends house to play mario kart 64. one day they were playing pokemon stadium, he told me that he was voice comamding his pokemons and i believed it until i got it for myself a couple of years later.
honestly very funny

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masturbation makes your palms hairy. I’m old, and let’s just say the fear of hair on my palms took a back seat to pleasure. Still no hair on them there palms.

UPS/Federal Express were both a front for stealing children. Oh sure. They delivered mail. But if a kid was alone out in the yard in the process, that kid was getting snatched. Being honest I still have a fear of this.

Sitting too closely to the TV makes you go blind. Eventually I realized I was already fucking blind and I couldn’t see the TV even with glasses. So I sat 2 foot away from our measly 18 inch TV. At least I could see the damn thing.

Even just playing Tetris and Mario does that?
Playing Tetris immediately to 30 minutes after a traumatic event for at least an hour has been proven to help people cope with the traumatic event and lessen the potential for PTSD to develop. I’d say Tetris is pretty safe.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7828932/

Reactions: Marc_LFD

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, it's just a joke about parents who say games make people violent.

This video isn't to make this political:

That's just dumb.

80’s: “Video games are making kids dumb!”
90’s: “Video games are making kids violent!”
00’s: “Video games are making kids addicts!”
10’s: “Video games are making kids obese!”
20’s: “Video games are making kids violent!”

Nobody has ever tackled the real issue: parents don’t want to parent.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know, it's just a joke about parents who say games make people violent.

This video isn't to make this political:

That's just dumb.

Trump speaks a lot of shit. Video games don't cause violence, for the most part, its a result of severe mental health issues.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump speaks a lot of shit. Video games don't cause violence, for the most part, its a result of severe mental health issues.
The other day on the TV I heard an old man harassed or attacked his own parents because of mental health issues he has, and some female expert said "We can't blame him for those actions." what the fuck.

He is responsible for his actions, lock him up (prison or mental hospital).

Reactions: SylverReZ

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other day on the TV I heard an old man harassed or attacked his own parents because of mental health issues he has, and some female expert said "We can't blame him for those actions." what the fuck.

He is responsible for his actions, lock him up (prison or mental hospital).
I grew up with a paranoid schizophrenic mother and older brother. I can assure you, sometimes people with mental health issues cannot and should not be held accountable to the point of jail for their misdeeds. My mother stabbed my step dad several different times during episodes that she and medication could not control. During these events, she doesn’t exist. She comes back with no memory of what happened and is usually terrified of the “lost time”.

Each time this happened my mom was sent to a psychiatric hospital instead of jail. Sometimes it helped a lot. Sometimes it made her worse. But I assure you even when it made her worse, it was still better than how she would’ve ended up if she went to prison.

I agree that mentally unstable people should be held accountable for their actions. But not to the same standards as a competent person. They’re not the same.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto